Canada: Algonquin College Undergraduate Scholarship for International Students 2018/2019
This scholarship will be for first-year, first-term post-secondary international students based on Academic merit.
Application Deadline: 30th July, 2018
Offered annually? Yes
Eligible Countries: International
To be taken at (country): Ontario, Canada
Eligible Field of Study: Courses offered at the University
About the Award: Algonquin welcomes highly qualified students from around the world. This scholarship is meant to reward those applicants who have above average grades and English language proficiency.
Type: Undergraduate taught
Eligibility: To be eligible, candidate must:
- be an international student
- be paying full international student fees and not receiving any other scholarships or bursaries.
- be accepted into your program for the upcoming academic semester and have completed all conditions. (Students in the English for Academic Purposes program leading to post-secondary Algonquin Programs, please refer to the International EAP Student Scholarship program).
- submit a completed International Student Scholarship application package including:
- a. Completed scholarship application form
- b. 500-word personal statement explaining how and why you chose your field of study and what skills, knowledge and contribution you bring to the program and to Algonquin College
- c. Copy of Academic Transcripts
- d. Copy of IELTS or TOEFL scores if you are not from an English speaking country
Selection Criteria: Candidates are urged to only apply AFTER they’ve received a Letter of Acceptance and they have met all conditions of admission and travel.
Number of Awardees: More than 30.
Value of Scholarship: $3000
How to Apply: Interested candidates should apply and view Scholarship webpage for more application details
Award Provider: Algonquin College Ottawa, Ontario, Canada.