The Rosa-Luxemburg-Stiftung (RLS) supports undergraduate students from Egypt, Libya, Lebanon, Tunisia, Yemen, Jordan, Morocco and Iraq in Germany.
Application Deadline: 1st October 2020
Eligible Countries: Egypt, Libya, Lebanon, Tunisia, Yemen, Jordan, Morocco and Iraq
To Be Taken At (Country): Germany
Type: Masters, Doctorate
- applications will be accepted only in German or English language
- very good grades
- some degree like a BA or a diploma
- certificate of enrolment (Immatrikulationsbescheinigung) for the next semester or at least a letter of admission (Zulassung) from a German university. Your enrolment must be documented at the latest by the time the scholarship would start
- basic knowledge of the German language (further classes can be sponsored by us). At least very good knowledge of the English language
- activities in social, political and/or community services
Number of Awards: Not specified
Value and Duration of Award: The maximum time period of the scholarship is based on the average time or number of semesters of your studies (Regelstudienzeit). The scholarship will at first be granted for one year and then to the end if the prerequisites have been fulfilled. Extensions in addition to the Regelstudienzeit are possible. The monthly basic scholarship is 850,- Euro.
Another public funded scholarship at the same time is not allowed, however, if a parallel and different scholarships is possible, the months will be simply subtracted from our scholarship.
How to Apply: Apply Here
Visit Programme Webpage for Details
Award Providers: RLS