Rosa-Luxemburg-Stiftung (RLS) Scholarships for Undergraduate Students from North African Countries 2018
The Rosa-Luxemburg-Stiftung (RLS) supports undergraduate students from Egypt, Libya, Lebanon, Tunisia, Yemen, Jordan, Morocco and Iraq, doing their MA , Diploma or State Examination in Germany. The funds for this program are provided by the Federal Foreign Office (Auswärtiges Amt).
Application Deadline: 1st October 2018
Eligible Countries: Egypt, Libya, Lebanon, Tunisia, Yemen, Jordan, Morocco and Iraq
To Be Taken At (Country): Germany
- applications will be accepted only in German or English language
- very good grades
- some degree like a BA or a diploma
- certificate of enrolment (Immatrikulationsbescheinigung) for the next semester or at least a letter of admission (Zulassung) from a German university. Your enrolment must be documented at the latest by the time the scholarship would start
- basic knowledge of the German language (further classes can be sponsored by us). At least very good knowledge of the English language
- activities in social, political and/or community services
Number of Awards: Not specified
Value and Duration of Award: The maximum time period of the scholarship is based on the average time or number of semesters of your studies (Regelstudienzeit). The scholarship will at first be granted for one year and then to the end if the prerequisites have been fulfilled. Extensions in addition to the Regelstudienzeit are possible. The monthly basic scholarship is 850,- Euro.
Another public funded scholarship at the same time is not allowed, however, if a parallel and different scholarships is possible, the months will be simply subtracted from our scholarship.
RLS cannot sponsor:
- only the final phase of your studies
- the BA or the basic course
- your second studies (if you have studied a different subject in the first run)
- part time studies parallel to an employment
- trips back home to do research, trips in third countries
How to Apply: Visit link below
Award Providers: RLS