Nigerian AGIP Exploration Limited Operator of the NNPC/NAE/Oando PSC Is Offering 2013/2014 Postgraduate Scholarship Award Scheme for graduate students to study in Nigeria and Overseas
Eligible Field of Study
Only candidates with offer of admission in disciplines related to the following areas should apply;
Geosciences, Engineering (Petroleum, Civil, Structural, Mechanical, Sub Sea, Electrical, Marine, Chemical), Petroleum Economics, Oil and Gas Law
Nigerian Agip Exploration Limited (NAE), on behalf of the NNPC/NAE/OANDO PSC, is committed to the training and development of manpower as part of its Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) programme.
In pursuance of this, NAE invites applications from suitably qualified and interested Nigerian graduates for the 2013/2014 Post Graduate Scholarship Award Scheme. The award is in two categories – Nigerian and Overseas.
Scholarship Offered Since: Not specified
Scholarship Type: Masters scholarships
Selection Criteria and Eligibility
To qualify, applicants MUST:
- Possess a minimum of Second Class Upper Bachelors degree from a recognized Nigerian University.
- Must have secured admission into a Nigerian or Overseas University (based on the category being applied for) for a one year Master’s Degree programme in any of the disciplines listed below.
- Not above 25 years of age by December 2013.
Number of Scholarships: Several
Value of Scholarship: Not specified
Duration of Scholarship: for the period of study
Eligible Countries: Nigeria
To be taken at (country): Nigerian and Overseas higher institutions
Application Deadline: 31st December 2013
Offered annually? Yes
How to Apply
If you are qualified and interested, please read these instructions and proceed to complete the application.
Applicants will be required to upload the following documents along with their application:
- Birth Certificate
- Passport photograph (with white background)
- First Degree Certificate
- Proof of Provisional Admission
Sponsors: Nigerian AGIP Exploration Limited
- Shortlisted candidates will be required to take an aptitude test
- Successful candidates will be contacted with details of the qualifying test via SMS text and email.
- Strict compliance with above guidelines is required
- Employees of NAE and other affiliate companies and their dependants are not eligible for this scholarship