The American University of Beirut is offering scholarship opportunities to students from North Africa and the Middle East to study Graduate courses in Health Sciences for the Fall academic session.
- 10th February, 2017 (Early)
- 3rd April, 2017 (Regular)
Eligible Countries: Algeria, Bahrain, Comoros, Morocco, Lebanon, Egypt, Djibouti, Iraq, Jordan, Kuwait, Libya, Mauritania, Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Palestine, Somalia, Sudan, Syria, Tunisia, UAE, Yemen.
To be taken at (country): Beirut, Lebanon
Eligible Fields of Study:
- Master of Public Health (MPH) with 3 areas of concentration:
- Epidemiology and Biostatistics (EPBS)
- Health Promotion and Community Health (HPCH)
- Health Management and Policy (HMP)
- Master of Science in Epidemiology (MS EPID)
- Master of Science in Environmental Sciences – Major in Environmental Health (MS EH)
About the Award: A limited number of partial or full scholarships are available to students from the Arab region interested in the MPH and MS programs at the Faculty of Health Sciences (FHS).
Scholarship opportunities are only available for the Fall admission term of every academic year.
Type: Master’s taught
Selection Criteria: Prospective students will be evaluated based on the following criteria:
- Commitment to service in public health in the region.
- Relevance of work experience to public health or related fields.
- Duration of work experience.
- Local need for public health graduates in the country of the applicant.
Number of Awardees: Not specified
Value of Scholarship: Full scholarships cover tuition and related academic expenses, travel to and from the country of residence as well as basic living expenses. Partial scholarships provide financial support for a range of these expenses.
Duration of Scholarship: Duration of programme
How to Apply: The scholarship application form is part of the AUB online graduate application. Interested students who meet the selection criteria must first submit a complete AUB graduate application online, which includes the scholarship application.
Award Provider: American University of Beirut