Erasmus Mundus GLOCAL Scholarships are now open for applications for the September 2022 academic session. Apply now. When is the Application Deadline: 7th January 2022. Tell Me About Erasmus Mundus GLOCAL Scholarships: …
University of Glasgow
The University of Glasgow is one of the ancient public universities in Scotland. It was established in 1451. The University of Glasgow is ranked one of the second-best institutions in Scotland and it awards various undergraduate and master’s degrees. The university has various campuses like the Gilmorehill campus in Hillhead, the Garscube Estate in Bearsden, which houses the Veterinary School, Observatory and other University’s sports facilities, the Queen Elizabeth University Hospital and the Crichton Campus in Dumfries which are jointly operated by the University of Glasgow, the University of the West of Scotland and the Open University.
Some of the Undergraduate or Bachelor Degree available includes; Accounting and Finance, Archaeology, Biology and Biomedical Sciences, Chemistry, Classics, Comparative Literature, Computing Science, Economics, Education, Engineering, English Language and Linguistics, French, Geography, History, Information Studies, Law, Management, Mathematics, Medicine, Nursing and Healthcare, Philosophy, Physics, Politics and International Relations, Theatre Studies, Theology, and Religious Studies and Veterinary Med and Surgery
Postgraduate degree programs available for the study include; Education, Global Mental Health, Health Professions Education, Health Technology Assessment as well as Public Health, Primary Health Care, and Population Health Sciences.
Scholarships and Funding
International Leadership Scholarship
The University of Glasgow offers these International Leadership Scholarships to available and qualified international students who wish to start a postgraduate or Masters programme taught in English and any discipline offered in the university. The scholarship is partially funded and takes care of the student’s tuition fees only.
All subjects taught at the University of Glasgow are available for study.
Who Should Apply
- Applicants must demonstrate academic excellence and hold an offer of a place for a postgraduate taught programme in the university at the time of application.
- Applicants must be an international student for fee purposes and must not have studied in Scotland before now.
How to Apply
- Applicants holding offers will be automatically assessed for the scholarship based on academic merit.
- Applicants who are being considered for the scholarship will be notified within six weeks of receiving an offer.
Green Match Sustainability Scholarships at University of Glasgow
The Green Match Sustainability Scholarship is a partially funded scholarship which is hosted by the University of Glasgow for programmes in Masters, PhD and Bachelor degrees. The scholarship is open to International Students.
Eligible Courses: All subjects taught at the University of Glasgow are available for study.
Who Should Apply: Applicants from all nationalities are eligible to apply for the scholarship.
How to Apply
- Applicants must provide proof that they are currently enrolled or have been accepted at the university.
- Applicants are required to write an essay describing the actions they have taken to transform their lifestyle and other materials such as; documents, pictures that can support your essay can be added to your application.
- Applicants are required to indicate their acceptance through the consent form and send it along with their application.
IMSISS Master International Scholarships
The scholarship is hosted by the University of Glasgow for International Students who want to study various courses for a master’s degree. The International Master in Security, Intelligence and Strategic Studies (IMSISS) aims to help students from all around the world to study in the UK. The scholarship is jointly awarded by three universities; the University of Glasgow, Dublin City University, and Charles University in Prague. The scholarship covers tuition fees, insurance, student travel costs, monthly allowance for the entire duration of the study programme.
The Scholarships are awarded to study only International Master in Security, Intelligence and Strategic Studies (IMSISS) in the university.
Who Should Apply
- Applicants from any region of the world can apply for the scholarship.
- Applicants must have a 2.1 Honors degree or equivalent qualification in a relevant subject.
- Applicants with a relevant work experience background in the fields of policing, security, intelligence, and risk analysis will also be considered.
How to Apply
- Applicants must have a bachelor’s degree certificate and academic transcript.
- The official academic transcript is translated into English and must show full details of subjects studied and grades or marks obtained in each subject.
- Two supporting reference letters must also be submitted to support your application and a copy of the photo page of your passport.
Alexander Ogilvie Postgraduate Scholarship In Scottish History.
The University of Glasgow is the host institution which offers the Alexander Ogilvie Postgraduate Scholarship. This scholarship is awarded annually to a student who has already accepted a place to study Scottish History within the School of Humanities at the University of Glasgow at the postgraduate level.
The Scholarship is awarded to study Scottish History within the School of Humanities at the University of Glasgow.
Who Should Apply
- Applicants should have a very good command of English language as the application would be written in English.
- International students from around the world are eligible to apply.
- Applicants must have an undergraduate degree certificate.
How to Apply
- The applicant’s current CV and two academic references should be attached to the application.
- Attach evidence of acceptance of the offer to study in Scottish History within the School of Humanities at the University of Glasgow.
- A personal statement of 500 words setting out the applicant’s research interests in Scottish History.
The University of Glasgow is known to be very accommodating to international students and creates an avenue for them to come and study either at undergrad
Below is a list of top scholarships for international students at the University of Glasgow : · Start here to apply
The Beit Trust is offering a number of Postgraduate scholarships for research and studies abroad to scholars from Malawi, Zimbabwe and Zambia. Application Deadline: 11th February 2022 Eligible Countries: Malawi, Zambia or Zimbabwe To be…
The University of Glasgow is offering 10 scholarships worth the full tuition fee for a one-year Masters programme for September 2021 academic session. African applicants are eligible to apply for these scholarships. Application…
Scolarship applications for Erasmus Mundus Joint Masters Degree MSc Tourism Development & Culture (TourDC) is now open. Apply below Application Deadline: 8th January 2021. About the Award: The University of Glasgow is pleased to…
Chances are you’ve heard Nigerian politicians send their children to study abroad, while they neglect the country’s education system to continually deteriorate over the years. It is quite unfortunate, but Nigeria is probably stuck with…