University of London Online CyberSecurity Scholarships 2024/2025 for International Students. Apply below.
When is Application Deadline:
4th March 2024
Table of Contents
Tell Me About University of London Online CyberSecurity Scholarships:
Build essential foundation skills, while gaining hands-on experience with the latest industry case studies, and prepare for real-world career success in the cyber security field.
Who can Apply for University of London Online CyberSecurity Scholarships?
Entry route One: Direct entry route
To qualify to register for the MSc, PGDip or PGCert you will need a bachelor’s degree which is considered at least comparable to a UK second-class honours degree from an institution acceptable to the University.
Entry route Two: Performance-based admissions route
If applicants do not meet the requirements for direct entry, they can apply for the MSc via the performance-based admissions (PBA) route. To qualify for entrance via the PBA route you will need a third-class bachelor’s degree or Aegrotat.
Applicants with an appropriate professional experience qualification from a recognised professional body will be considered on an individual basis. Students on the PBA route may transfer to the MSc on successful completion of two modules (30 credits).
Entrance requirements for stand-alone individual modules
To qualify to register for a stand-alone individual module you will need a third-class bachelor’s degree or Aegrotat.
English language requirements
You need a high standard of English to study this programme. You will meet our language requirements if you have achieved one of the following within the past three years:
- IELTS: at least 6.5 overall with 6.0 in the written test
- Pearson Test (Academic): at least 59 overall, with 59+ in reading and writing and 54+ in speaking and listening
- Cambridge Certificate of Proficiency in English
- Cambridge Certificate of Advanced English (grade C or above)
- TOEFL iBT: at least 92 overall, with 22+ in reading and writing and 20+ in speaking and listening
- Duolingo: must achieve an overall score of at least 120.
If you do not meet the English language proficiency requirements but believe that you can demonstrate the requisite proficiency, the University may, at its discretion, consider your application.
The University of London sets minimum basic computer requirements because your study resources are accessed via the Student Portal and it is vital that you can access this regularly.
For this programme, you will need regular access to a computer with an internet connection. You will also need to be able to view video material and a media player (such as VLC) to play video files.
Which Countries are Eligible?
Where will Award be Taken?
How Many Awards?
What is the Benefit of University of London Online CyberSecurity Scholarships?
Numerous scholarships are available.
- Hands-on experience with real-world case studies: This degree offers a combination of modules covering important areas such as security management and governance, cybercrime, applied cryptography and information privacy. Through these modules, you’ll gain hands-on experience with the latest industry case studies to help you make an impact at any organisation.
- Learn from world-class cyber security experts: You’ll benefit from the wide-ranging expertise of pioneering and influential academics, researchers and professionals in the cyber security field. As you advance through the curriculum, you’ll learn about the most relevant tools, techniques, and technologies from thought leaders defining the future of cyber security.
- Employability and career progression: This degree is targeted at career-minded individuals who wish to develop their professional skills with academic and practical insights into the subject of cyber security. You will gain practical experience through hands-on lab sessions simulating real-life scenarios, which will allow you to understand how to connect academic and theoretical cyber security knowledge.
- Study at your own pace: Studying a University of London degree online gives you the flexibility to work while you study, turning almost any location into your own classroom without the costs of face-to-face study on campus.
- A mark of excellence: Earn an internationally recognised qualification from the University of London. The University has a track record of teaching, innovation and research dating back 160 years.
How Long will Award Last?
Programme Duration: 2-5 years (MSc)
How to Apply: