IUPUI Undergraduate Scholarships 2020/2021 for International Students – USA
Indiana University-Purdue University Indianapolis (IUPUI) USA offers several undergraduate scholarships for international students every year.
Application Deadline: 1st November 2019
Offered annually? Yes
About the Award: All scholarships require full-time enrollment in the fall and spring semesters. If you take the SAT or ACT examination more than once, the highest scores will be used for scholarship consideration. Funds provided by these scholarships do not cover intensive English as a Second Language study.
International students are eligible to be considered for scholarships worth up to $27,000 per year. When you apply for admission, IUPUI automatically considers you for some merit scholarships. You can also apply separately for other scholarships.
You can qualify for two types of scholarships.
- Merit scholarships: IUPUI will automatically consider you for these scholarships when you apply for admission.
- Competitive scholarships: These scholarships require you to submit a separate application.
Eligibility: Students are eligible for this one-time award if they
- Meet criteria for a freshman merit scholarship
- Enrol at IUPUI in the fall term
Value of Scholarship:
- Scholarships range in value from $5,000 to $60,000
- Some merit scholarships can be combined with some competitive scholarships.
- Housing stipend of $2,500
Test Score Requirement: You must submit SAT or ACT scores to be considered for merit and/or competitive scholarships. If you take these tests multiple times, submit all of your scores—we use your best scores when we determine your scholarships.
Visit Scholarship Webpage for more details
Watch Interesting Videos from Our Channel
Top 10 Canadian University to Study Medicine
25 Things You Did Not Know About Studying In India
This One Skill Will Secure Your Future – And How To “Learn” It