Applications are now open for developing countries’ students to apply for the DAAD-funded Masters Program Infrastructure Planning (MIP) Scholarships 2024/2025 at the University of Stuttgart.
Application Deadline: 30th September 2023
Eligible Countries: Developing Countries
To be Taken at (Country): University of Stuttgart, Germany
Field(s) of Study: Masters Program Infrastructure Planning
About the Award: This Master’s Program Infrastructure Planning emphasizes an interdisciplinary, integrated approach to planning and deals with problems especially relevant to developing and newly industrializing countries. Graduates of the program work in high positions, shaping development all over the world.
In three semesters, the tightly structured program of core courses and electives is complemented by a practically oriented large case study. During the fourth semester, students complete their Master’s Thesis and, after successful completion of all study requirements receive the academic degree “Master of Science” (MSc).
Eligibility: To qualify for the DAAD MIP Scholarship:
You need a minimum of two years of professional experience after your Bachelor to apply for a DAAD scholarship (internships during Bachelor studies are not accepted).
Number of Awards: Limited
Value of Award:
- monthly payments of 750 euros
- Payments towards health, accident and personal liability insurance cover
- Travel allowance, unless these expenses are covered by the home country or another source of funding.
Duration of Award: 2 years
How to Apply:
- The C@MPUS portal of the University of Stuttgart will be open for MIP online-applications in combination with an application for a DAAD-scholarship from August 1st, 2023 until September 30th, 2023
- On September 30th, the applications will be downloaded from the system and only documents uploaded until then will be evaluated for DAAD applications. No late submission after this deadline by E-Mail or hardcopy will be accepted for the decision on scholarship candidates.
- It is important to go through all application requirements in the Award Webpage (see Link below) before applying.