The WFP Southern Africa Regional Office, based in different WFP offices in Ethiopia, Kenya, South Africa etc, is looking for suitably qualified candidates to fill several posts in the Regional Director’s Office.
Application Deadline: 31st July 2023
To be taken at (country): African offices
About the Award: WFPA are looking for highly efficient, dynamic Individuals with can- do attitude, who will maintain strict confidentiality that the Offices require at all times. The Interns will provide administrative support to the Regional Director (RD) and Deputy Regional Director (DRD) while reporting directly to the RD.
- Currently enrolled and have attended University courses in the last 12 months inclusive of having completed at least two years of undergraduate studies or have recently graduated in the last 12 months in Secretarial / Business Adminstration studies or a relevant field
- Proficiency in MS Office (Word, Excel, Power Point);
- Fluent in English
Number of Awards: Not specified
Value of Award:
- Interns receive a monthly stipend from WFP up to the maximum amount of US$1000 per month depending on the duty station of assignment.
- WFP is not responsible for living expenses, arrangements for accommodation, necessary visas and related costs.
- Depending on the duty station of assignment, WFP will reimburse travel ticket for candidates who are nationals of developing countries and are pursuing their studies in their home country.
- WFP will recognize candidates’ educational credentials from recognised institutions that have been certified by competent international or national authorities such as the United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization (UNESCO) or Ministries of Education
Duration of Programme: 6 Months
How to Apply: Apply via Link below (In order to find these opportunities in Link below, Click ctrl+F, then search for “graduate”). Goodluck!
1. Graduate Trainee – IT Support (Innovation & Digital Solutions), Windhoek
2. Graduate Trainee – Supply Chain Planning, Johannesburg, South Africa (828408)
3. Graduate Trainee – Evaluation, Johannesburg, South Africa (828259)
4. Graduate Trainee – Human Resources, Johannesburg, South Africa
5. Graduate Trainee – Knowledge Management, Gaborone, Botswana
6. Graduate Trainee – Strategic Partnerships & Innovative Finance, Johannesburg, South Africa
7. Graduate Trainee – Budget & Programming , Johannesburg, South Africa
8. Graduate Trainee – Graphic Design, Johannesburg, South Africa
9. Graduate Trainee – Graphic Design & Knowledge Management, Johannesburg, South Africa
10. Graduate Trainee – Wellness, Johannesburg, South Africa
11. Graduate Trainee – Security Analysis, Johannesburg, South Africa
12. Graduate Trainee – Programme Cycle Management, Johannesburg, South Africa
13. Graduate Trainee – Data Analysis & Integration, Johannesburg, South Africa
14. Graduate Trainee – Finance, Maseru, Lesotho
15. Graduate Trainee – Programme Planning & Design, Kinshasa, Democratic Republic of Congo
16. Graduate Trainee – Monitoring & Evaluation, Lusaka, Zambia
17. Graduate Trainee – Supply Chain, Dar es Salaam, Tanzania