Applications are open for the Mercedes-Benz South Africa Graduate Development Programme 2023. Apply below.
When is Application Deadline: 5th June 2023
Tell Me About Award: Mercedes-Benz South Africa is offering a unique development opportunity for recently qualified graduates, who desire to be an integral part of the MBSA talent pool.
Who can Apply?
- Candidates who have recently graduated within the last 3 years
- South African Citizens
- Graduates from the Eastern Cape region will have an added advantage when applying for the programme
- Recently qualified graduates, (with a full NQF 6 or higher), in the following career streams:
- Electrical/ Electronic Engineering
- Environmental Management
- Chemical Engineering (Bachelor of Science)
- Chemistry/ Analytical Chemistry (Bachelor of Science)
How are Applicants Selected?
- Grade 12, with distinction in Mathematics and/or Physical Science an advantage
- Relevant Tertiary Qualification, with an average pass mark of 65%
- Shortlisted applicants may be requested to write a technical assessment
Which Countries are Eligible? South Africa
How Many Awards? Not specified
What is the Benefit of Award?
- relevant practical experience in your field of study
- exposure to a world class manufacturing facility and environment
- an opportunity to apply for positions within the organisation
- coaching and mentoring support
How to Apply: In your application, please include:
- A CV as an attachment (ensure that the file size is small enough to upload, e.g. PDF)
- Certified copies of your Grade 12 and tertiary certificates, and your latest Tertiary academic record
- A copy of your ID
- Ensure a contact number and email address is provided
If you do not hear from us within 2 weeks , please consider your application to be unsuccessful.
Mercedes-Benz South Africa is committed to Employment Equity when recruiting, this includes persons with disabilities.
Interested foreign nationals who wish to apply must qualify for a work visa/permits as per the provisions of the Immigration Act 13, 2002.
EMAIL ADDRESS PROVIDED IS FOR QUERY PURPOSES ONLY. Applications sent by email will not be considered.