The Ikusasa Student Financial Aid Programme Foundation NPC (ISFAP) is currently accepting bursary applications for undergraduate students for 2024. Apply below.
When is the Application Deadline: Ongoing
Tell Me About The Award
The funding provided by ISFAP is made available through the contributions of various donors in the public and private sectors.
ISFAP will provide funding opportunities to first-year undergraduate students in 2024 but does not guarantee funding for all applicants.
Who can Apply?
Do you fall into the demographic of the community we assist financially for tertiary or university education? Find out here if you fall into the categories or fields of study.
Application for an ISFAP bursary does not in any way guarantee that you will be selected for funding. There is a strict selection process based on merit and funding is limited.’
Students who are eligible for ISFAP funding are:
- Applicants from families whose annual income is between R0 – R600 000.00 per annum.
- Applicants must be a South African citizen.
Which Countries Are Eligible? South Africa
How Many Awards? Not specified
What is the Benefit of the Award? Successful applicants will receive a funding package that includes tuition, accommodation, study material, a monthly stipend and meals as well as student support and an on-campus ISFAP program manager.
How to Apply
The application process for financial funding from ISFAP entails:
- Apply and get chosen at your University of choice.
- Assess if you qualify based on the University you have been accepted at and then check against Universities we have partnered with.
- Assess if you qualify based on ISFAP-funded degrees/programs at the University we have partnered with.
- Check your e-mails regularly once you have started your application process for further engagement and application status updates.
- Applications for the academic year 2024 will be opening at the end of May 2023. Please proceed to Apply here
(NB: All documents need to have been certified within the last three months).
- Certified ID Copy of the Applicant
- Certified ID Copies of Parents / Guardians /Household Contributors
- Certified Copy of Latest Academic Results (Grade 11 or Matric)
- Signed Consent Form (Applicant and Household Contributors) certified by Commissioner of Oaths
Start with Us
Wondering how to go about your admission processing into schools in the US and Canada? Don’t worry! We’ve got your back! Enrolling in the top universities in the world can increase your chances with employers. Unfortunately, it can be quite expensive to study abroad due to the current economic crisis. But this shouldn’t limit you as there are other options you can explore to enhance your career.
MPower Finance and Prodigy Finance are some of the best student loan providers for international students. They also do not require any cosigner or collateral before application. At EdXtra Associates, we can help you with your loan application process. We also provide educational consultancy services for international students to help make your journey easier and faster. You can reach out to us, as we’d love to guide you through this journey.