Toyota SA Graduate Trainee Program 2023 for Unemployed South Africans. Apply below.
When is Application Deadline: 30th June 2023
Tell Me About Award: Toyota invites graduates to move their career to the next level through an exciting development opportunity aimed at producing future leaders. For the past 2 decades Toyota has been a market leader in the Automotive industry. Our organisation is based in Durban and Johannesburg and offers the opportunity of a structured career progression programme in various sectors including Engineering, Finance, IT, Computer Science, Supply Chain Management, Marketing, Commerce and Human Resources.
With its emergence as a diversified, international corporate leader, Toyota has an established set of values, beliefs, principles and business methods that act as the lifehood of the company; we call them The Toyota Way. Two main pillars support The Toyota Way: Respect for People and Continuous Improvement.
These two pillars are the Foundation of the Graduate Programme which strives, to develop excelling individuals through a combination of 70% on-the-job development, 20% classroom training and 10% mentorship.
Which Fields are Eligible?
Minimum Qualifications: Please see advert for qualification requirements
Disciplines: – Industrial, Mechanical, Mechatronics, Electronics and Electrical (light current only)
- Business Management, Accounting
- IT, Computer Science, Data Science (Statistics or Mathematics)
- Marketing – Supply Chain Management
Professionally registered disciplines such as Engineering, Chartered Accounting, Management Accounting
Example: Chartered Accountant
Minimum Qualifications: Qualified CA (SA), Member of SAICA
Applicants must have:
- Completed the relevant qualification
- Obtained accreditation
- A minimum of 1 year of experience
- Served articles at one of the Big 4 Auditing Firms
Who can Apply? INDIVIDUALS WHO:
– Are agile learners and committed to self-development
– Demonstrate leadership qualities
– Share our values
– Share our passion for change and improvement
Which Countries are Eligible? South Africa
How Many Awards? Not specified
What is the Benefit of Award?
– An immersive training programme. Exposure to global standards and Toyota practices.
Access to a variety of benefits such as:
– Study assistance,
– Car benefits,
– Relocation allowances,
– Competitive salary packages,
– Employee well-being and health services.
How Long will Award Last? 2 years
How to Apply: You must attach the following to your application:
Your CV | A copy of your ID | A copy of your Grade 12 certificate | A copy of your tertiary qualification | A copy of your academic record.
Apply to any of the graduate opportunities below:
Visit Award Webpage for Details