CSIR Internships 2023 for Unemployed South African graduates
CSIR Internships 2023 for Unemployed South African graduates. Apply below.
When is Application Deadline?
31st January 2023
Tell Me About Award:
The Council for Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR) is a leading scientific and technology research organisation that research, develops, localises and diffuses technologies to accelerate socioeconomic prosperity in South Africa. The organisation’s work contributes to industrial development and supports a capable state.
The CSIR is offering Internship opportunities to unemployed graduates, the internship programme provides opportunities to graduates to gain practical experience which augments their theoretical studies under the guidance of more experienced professionals. The programme is spread across various fields, with a strong focus in science, engineering and technology (SET) as well as support-based field in communications.
What Countries are Eligible?
Who is Eligible?
Applicants should have completed the following qualifications:
Field One: A Bachelor’s degree or National Diploma in the following fields of engineering or science:
- Information Systems;
- Computer Network;
- Electrical Engineering;
- Computer Science/Engineering;
- Electronics Engineering;
- Information Technology;
- Software development;
- System engineering. OR
Field Two: A Bachelor’s Degree or a Three year National Diploma in the following fields:
- Public Relations.
- Good scientific writing skills;
- Good organisational and time management skills;
- Excellent academic record;
- A drive to conduct research, self-motivation and the ability to work independently and within a team are essential;
- The ability to formulate and carry out research;
- Excellent technical abilities;
- The ability to work well under pressure as part of a team and meet scheduled deliverables;
- Good communication skills both verbal and writing (e.g., with evidence of report and/or conference papers writing); and
- Good report writing abilities.
How to Apply?
Your application must be accompanied by the following documents:
- An updated CV;
- A cover letter specifically indicating the field of study (either field one or field two) you are applying for;
- A copy of your certified identity document;
- A copy of your latest academic record;
- Proof of qualification completed ( degree or diploma).
Failure to attach these documents will result in your application being disqualified.