TELECOM Namibia Apprenticeship Training Scheme 2023 for Unemployed Namibians. Apply below.
Table of Contents
When is Application Deadline?
20th January 2023
Tell Me About Award:
TELECOM NAMIBIA places a high premium on developing suitable candidates who share this philosophy and could make meaningful contributions to the overall success of the company. As part of our social responsibility and recruitment drive, Telecom Namibia is proud to announce the Apprenticeship Training Scheme for 2023.
What about Eligible Field(s) of Study?
Telecom Namibia intends to recruit school leavers to be trained as skilled workers/artisans i.e. Telecommunications Electricians (TE’s) specialising in:
• Copper Cable Jointing and Optic Fibre Splicing
• Customer Premises Equipment (CPE) Urban and Rural
• PC Workshop Support / ICT HelpDesk
Where will Award Take Place?
Who is Eligible?
• Demonstrate strong potential in: digital savviness, customer obsession, communications skills, and innovation
• Demonstrate ability and persistent commitment to complete the apprentice scheme with high grades
• Not be on internship with other organisations or serving bursary obligations
• Namibian citizenship, and aged 26 years or younger
• General good health – successful candidates will be subjected to a general medical check-up
• Grade 12 Certificate (IGCSE) with a minimum of 20 points , and passes in: Mathematics, Physical Science and English or equivalent.
Vocational Level studying/studied towards one of the following:
• ICT / IT
• Air-Conditioning & Refrigeration
• Vocational Level students: Obtained overall average minimum 60% and no failed courses or subjects.
How many Awards?
What is Value of Award?
• Telecom Namibia offers an attractive remuneration package to candidates while on the Apprenticeship Scheme
How to Apply?
Interested candidates should attach the following documents:
• One page application/cover letter and a Curriculum Vitae
• Certified copies of educational certificates (Grade 10 final results & Grade 12 final results)
• Certified copy of academic records if registered at a vocational training centre
• Proof of admission to a vocational training centre
• Certified copy of Namibian ID
• Certified copy of Certificate of Good Conduct (from NAMPOL)
Applicants should forward their documents and queries to:
Mrs. Alanda Xoagus
The Bursary Officer
PO Box 297
Tel no: (061) 2012641 / 2200.
Email: [email protected] or deliver to our offices: Telecom Namibia Training Centre, Voigts Street, Southern Industrial Area, Windhoek
Closing date: Friday, 20 January 2023
Women and persons with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
No late applications will be considered!
Only short listed candidates will be contacted and no documents will be returned.
Note: Candidates should ensure that all qualifications are evaluated and verified by the Namibia Qualifications Authority.