Leverhulme Trust International Fellowships 2023 for International Researchers. Apply below.
When is Application Deadline?
10th November 2022, 4pm
What is the Award?
For established researchers to develop new knowledge, skills and ideas in one or more research centres outside the UK
The scheme may be used for:
- developing new lines of research through overseas collaboration
- making ‘discipline-hopping excursions’ into new areas of research
- developing innovations in teaching
- preparing for collaborative grant applications
- observing and sharing ground-breaking techniques or practices
Which Countries are Eligible?
What Type of Award is This?
Who is Eligible?
- must be resident in the UK at the time of application
- must hold a post in a UK institution of higher education, or in a museum, art gallery or comparable institution, and have held such a post in the UK for at least the last three years
- may not be registered for a degree, for doctoral studies, or for professional or vocational qualifications
What is the Benefit of Award?
The maximum value of a Fellowship is £50,000.
Fellowships are tenable for between 3 and 24 months.
How to Apply:
To make an application, please access the Leverhulme Trust Grants Management System. The recommended browser to use is Google Chrome.
When completing the application form, please refer to the Application Help Notes.
You must ensure that your head of department is in full agreement with all of the content of your application.
Your application must be approved by an Administrative Officer on behalf of your employing institution. This officer (institutional approver) will be asked to confirm, on behalf of your department and institution, that:
- you will be granted the period and proportion of time requested in the Duration and Timing section of the application form
- if replacement costs are requested, you will be in receipt of your normal salary during tenure of the award and the institution will provide such cover as set out in the Finance section of the form
- if research expenses are sought, this request has the support of the head of department/school and institution
The Trust strongly recommends that you submit your application for institutional approval at least five working days before the closing date.
Applicants will be informed of the result of their application in the April following their application.