Amazon Software Developer II Recruitment Drive 2022 – Relocate to Canada, Ireland or the US
Table of Contents
When is Application Deadline?
Tell Me About Award:
We are looking for high caliber and tested Software Development Engineers to work on innovative and leading technologies. The initiative is fundamental to Amazon’s future, and will provide great personal satisfaction and career development as we tackle some of the most intriguing problems in software architecture design and building highly scalable services. We are building extremely customer focused software that can also serve many fast-growing businesses for decades to come. The project will have regular reviews with the company’s senior leaders. The scope of the project is set to scale rapidly for the next few years post launch.
This role requires deep technical expertise, excellent leadership skills, and ability to hit the ground running. You will be responsible for solving algorithmically complex problems, front end and backend services that can scale to millions of requests and deployed globally delivering an exceptional customer experience. As innovators we embrace new technology, you will be empowered to choose the right highly scalable and available technology to solve complex problems.
If you enjoy designing and building highly distributed systems that can scale and solving challenging problems, come join us!
What Type of Scholarship is this?
Who can apply?
- 1+ years of experience contributing to the system design or architecture (architecture, design patterns, reliability and scaling) of new and current systems.
- 2+ years of non-internship professional software development experience
- Programming experience with at least one software programming language.
4 year Bachelor’s degree
• Experience with Relational and No SQL Databases
• Experience with Spring, MVC frameworks, REST/RPC API design and development
• Practical experience writing large scale web applications including architectural decisions, language choices, frameworks and implementation.
• Experience in communicating with users, other technical teams, and management to collect requirements, describe software product features, and technical designs.
• Ability to take a project from scoping requirements through actual launch of the project
• Excellence in technical communication with peers and non-technical cohorts
• Knowledge of professional software engineering practices & best practices for the full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations
• Working with other team members to investigate design approaches, prototype new technology and evaluate technical feasibility
• Working in an Agile/Scrum environment to deliver high quality software
Which Countries are Eligible?
Event takes place in Lagos, Nigeria
Where will Award be Taken?
Multiple locations: United States, Canada, Ireland
How Many Scholarships will be Given?
What is the Benefit of Scholarship?
Full benefits. All expenses paid.
How Long will Program Last?
How to Apply for Scholarship?
Apply via link below