The Konrad-Adenauer-Stiftung Zimbabwe is excited to issue this call for scholarship applications to invite a new group of spirited young academics to join our scholarship and alumni program and network.
Table of Contents
When is Application Deadline?
21st July 2023
Which Fields are Eligible?
Our Scholarship Program is aimed at students at a Zimbabwean University in the fields of Law, Media/Journalism, Public Management, Political Science, International Relations, Conflict Studies, Peace Building, Ethics and History – always looking at their chosen subject also from a political lens.
What Type of Scholarship is this?
Who can apply?
Scholarship applicants should:
- be at least in their second year of bachelor studies,
- prove above average academic performance,
- be actively engaged in voluntary work,
- possess a broad general education and distinct interest in political issues,
- have a positive attitude towards democracy and human rights,
- be open to develop their personal points of view and practice tolerance,
- be highly motivated and able to convince us of their goals in life
Which Countries are Eligible?
Where will Award be Taken?
How Many Scholarships will be Given?
What is the Benefit of Scholarship?
Our scholarship program includes full tuition and examination fees for the standard duration of study from your admittance into the program onwards, accommodation costs on-campus or a contribution to off-campus accommodation and a semester stipend for internet, books and transportation costs. Furthermore, you will be part of the KAS Scholarship Alumni Network and be invited to closely follow and wherever possible join the activities of the foundation in country and internationally.
How to Apply for Scholarship?
To apply please send the following application package to [email protected] by the deadline of 21 July 2023. The package has to include:
- Filled-out application (see link on the right)
- A cover letter (max. 1 page)
- A meaningful CV in tabular form including details about your previous voluntary work or social commitment (max. 2 pages)
- Copy of your latest transcript
- An informal academic or employment/volunteer letter of recommendation (this can be a copy of an Email from an official university/organizational Email-account). This letter should provide information about your qualifications and potential.
Note: Please be advised that only short-listed candidates will be contacted to arrange for an interview