University of Michigan-Dearborn Undergraduate Scholarship for International Students.
Table of Contents
When is Application Deadline?
15th November 2023
Tell Me About University of Michigan-Dearborn Undergraduate Scholarship:
To prepare students to pursue higher education internationally despite the complex financial challenges that they face, the University of Michigan–Dearborn has decided to award students the International Undergraduate Scholarships.
To be able to win this scholarship, students must not only have a valid visa but also have a GPA of 3.0. Students must be enrolled in a full-time undergraduate programme at UMDearborn. All recipients that meet the requirements of satisfactory academic progress and maintain a cumulative grade point average will be considered.
The University of Michigan–Dearborn is a public university in Dearborn, Michigan. UM-Dearborn is one of the 14 master’s universities in the State of Michigan. It is one of the two regional universities operating under the policies of the University of Michigan Board of Regents ranking in Regional Universities Midwest.
What Type of Scholarship is this?
Who can apply for University of Michigan-Dearborn Undergraduate Scholarship?
- International student that holds a valid visa
- GPA of 3.0 (4.0 scale)
- Full-time degree-seeking enrollment at University of Michigan-Dearborn
- Renewable with a cumulative GPA of 3.0 at UM-Dearborn
Which Countries are Eligible?
Where will Award be Taken?
How Many Scholarships will be Given?
What is the Benefit of University of Michigan-Dearborn Undergraduate Scholarship?
The International Undergraduate Scholarship awards an annual scholarship of $10,000.
How Long will Program Last?
How to Apply for University of Michigan-Dearborn Undergraduate Scholarship?
- The applicants are required to apply for admission via the online application portal of the university or the Common Application. All eligible international students will be considered.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to provide official high school academic documents.
- Admission Requirements: The applicant must have a GPA of 3.0 and meet the country specific requirements.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS – 6.5
- TOEFL IBT – 80
- TOEFL CBT – 213
- TOEFL PBT – 550