Call for Applications for NFT Talents: An 18-Week Mentoring Program Empowering Talent for Leadership in the NFT Space
When is Application Deadline?
16th May 2022
Tell Me About NFT Talents Mentorship Programme:
We have designed an 18-week long program with 3 phases that will help ambitious and young career starters to break into the non-fungible token (NFT) ecosystem. Our goal is to guide the way for you to become entrepreneurs, technologists, lawyers, investors, or multiplicators in the surging NFT space. This program is completely free, you just have to apply. We will admit a maximum of 100 applicants to this program starting on June 7, 2022.
With this program, we seek to empower innovators to dive into blockchain technology, in particular NFTs, to become leaders in this quickly developing field, and to build the basis for a successful career path. NFTs allow you to create, buy and sell ownership of unique digital assets and keep track of who owns them using the blockchain. This is a quickly developing application field of blockchain technology with enormous potential.
What Type of Scholarship is this?
Who can apply for NFT Talents Mentorship Programme?
You should apply if you fulfill the following criteria:
- Your age is 18+
- You have at least 12 free hours per week to dig into the area of blockchain and non-fungible tokens
- You love technology and ideally also finance
- You are good at mathematics
- You speak and write English proficiently
- You have already had leadership experiences in your life (extra-curricular roles count as well) or deep tech experience (e.g., smart contract experience)
- You have some understanding of at least one programming language
- You are motivated to try out and compare different NFT protocols on Ethereum or another base layer
- You feel comfortable speaking to an audience
- You are entrepreneurial-minded
- You are eager to fulfill the milestones of the program with a “the best I can do” attitude
- You seek to comply with the deadlines given
- You give your best to attend every single session of our schedule (every second Tuesday, starting on June 7, 2022; starting approximately at 4:30 PM CEST)
Which Countries are Eligible?
Where will Award be Taken?
- Working mode: bi-weekly Zoom sessions with assignments to be worked on in the meantime
- Hours of classes: late afternoon (CEST/CET)
How Many Scholarships will be Given?
What is the Benefit of NFT Talents Mentorship Programme?
We envision that participants passing our program sooner or later can follow these career paths:
- You become an entrepreneur of a successful NFT project that is quickly valued at more than US $1,000,000
- You become a technologist or developer ready to work on NFT applications or token protocols
- You become a lawyer helping to advise entrepreneurs and companies in the future
- You become an investor (or venture capitalist) helping to shape the future of startups and protocols
- You become a multiplicator or influencer in the NFT space and an important “node” of the network
What can you expect from our NFT Talents program?
Starting with our first batch on June 7, 2022, we will select a maximum of 100 high-potential candidates and coach them over the course of a 3-phase program over 18 weeks to become entrepreneurs, technologists, lawyers, investors, or multiplicators in NFT. Every two weeks, we will hold a Zoom session to deepen your knowledge and to advance your career in the NFT space.
This program is different. We will not hold lectures or do mentoring the conventional way. This is done elsewhere. With our stringent 3-phase program and remote group coaching sessions, we will focus on empowering you to build a footprint in the NFT space and become entrepreneurs, technologists, lawyers, investors, or multiplicators in this field. Remote sessions happening bi-weekly are a key tactic to bring together people from different countries.
- Cost: $0 (scholarship program)
How Long will Program Last?
How to Apply for NFT Talents Mentorship Programme?
If you have decided to apply, simply apply via this application form (you will need to upload a motivation letter and CV as a PDF file for the application; a Gmail address is also required). In case you have questions, please contact us via an email addressed to [email protected] — we will respond to you as soon as possible. The application deadline is May 16, 2022; 11:59 PM (CEST).