Sub-Saharan African Student Scholarships at National University of Ireland 2023. Apply below!
Table of Contents
When is the Application Deadline:
Round 1: Opened in February; opened to all students that have accepted their offer on/before 28th March – round 1 awards closed on Thursday 31st March.
Round 2: Opened on Friday 1st April and round 2 awards closed on Friday June 17th.
Tell Me About Sub-Saharan African Student Scholarships at National University of Ireland:
The National University of Ireland Galway is awarding academic merit scholarships that include €1,000 up to 50% tuition fee waivers to support the bachelor’s and master’s studies.
NUI Galway is committed to attracting high calibre students from around the world. To this end, the University offers a range of merit based partial tuition fee waivers to eligible students.
Which Fields are Eligible?
- College of Arts, Social Sciences, and Celtic Studies
- College of Business, Public Policy, & Law
- College of Medicine, Nursing & Health Sciences
- College of Science and Engineering
What Type of Scholarship is this?
Undergraduate, Postgraduate degree
Who can apply for Sub-Saharan African Student Scholarships at National University of Ireland?
- You must have accepted an offer and paid an acceptance deposit; firm or conditional for one of our undergraduate or postgraduate taught masters’ programmes for entry to NUI Galway in September 2022.
- You should check entry requirements when you come to study at the National University of Ireland.
- You must present the English language score (IELTS, TOEFL, and Pearson PTE)
Which Countries are Eligible?
Students from Angola, Botswana, Burkina Faso, Cameroon, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Gambia, Ghana, Kenya, Malawi, Mauritius, Mozambique, Namibia, Nigeria, Rwanda, Sierra Leone, Somalia, South Africa, Sudan, Swaziland, Uganda, United Republic of Tanzania, Zambia and Zimbabwe.
Where will Award be Taken?
How Many Scholarships will be Given?
What is the Benefit of Sub-Saharan African Student Scholarships at National University of Ireland?
From €1,000 up to 50% tuition fee waivers
How to Apply for Sub-Saharan African Student Scholarships at National University of Ireland:
- Undergraduate Students can log in and apply via their personal NUI Galway application portal
- Postgraduate Students can apply using the International Scholarships online application form
Applicants will be asked to submit a Personal Scholarship Statement. (500 words maximum) covering the following points:
- Your interest in coming to NUI Galway.
- Why do you believe you are a good candidate for this scholarship.
- How will you promote links with NUI Galway, both during your scholarship tenure and as alumni?
It is important to go through all application requirements before applying.