TotalEnergies South Africa Internship Program 2023: A 12 month internship opportunity for 2 x youth with post-matric: degree in Human Resource Management/Industrial Psychology or equivalent HR degree.
Table of Contents
When is the Application Deadline:
20th February 2023
Offer ID: 68876BR
Tell Me About TotalEnergies South Africa Internship:
Give your best to better energy and make the commitment with Total. With over 500-plus professions in 130 countries, we offer high safety and environmental standards, strong ethical values, an innovation culture and wide-ranging career development. Be part of the global team whose mission is already shared by 100,000 employees: to make energy better each and every day.
What Type of Scholarship is this?
Who can apply for TotalEnergies South Africa Internship?
You will need to meet this required criteria:
- Completed Degree
- Less than 25 years of age
- Not more than one year working experience
- Preference will be given to applicants from designated groups, in line with TotalEngergies Employment Equity plan
Which Countries are Eligible?
Where will Award be Taken?
South Africa (Witbank & East London)
How Many Internships will be Given?
What is the Benefit of TotalEnergies South Africa Internship?
- The Interns will be placed within the Human Resource department and will gain practical experience in Recruitment, Payroll, Employee Relations, Talent Management and multi-functional administrative duties.
- HR General Responsibilities, Labor Relations, HR Administration, Human Resources Development, Compensation & Benefits, HRIS & Methods
How to Apply for TotalEnergies South Africa Internship:
2. Final year Transcript and copy of Degree if available
3. Copy of ID
4. Matric Certificate
Required entry Qualifications:
- Graduates of Total South Africa bursaries programme
- Qualified students who have excelled academically and require working experience to improve their chances of employability.
- Graduates who have never been employed or participated in any graduate programme before.