US Dept of State Pan Africa Youth Leadership Program 2022
US Dept of State Pan Africa Youth Leadership Program 2022. Apply below!
When is the Application Deadline:
11th March 2022
Tell Me About US Dept of State Pan Africa Youth Leadership Program:
The U.S. Department of State Bureau Of Educational and Cultural Affairs has opened applications for grants to carry out 2022 Pan Africa Youth Leadership Programme.
The programme is designed to directly support the U.S. foreign policy goal of youth empowerment and development by equipping participants with the knowledge and skills to become active and responsible members of their communities.
Participants are to engage in workshops on leadership and service, community site visits related to the programme themes and subthemes, interactive training, presentations, visits to high schools, local cultural activities, and other activities designed to achieve the programme’s stated goals, while living with American families for a significant period of the exchange.
What Type of Scholarship is this?
Who can apply for US Dept of State Pan Africa Youth Leadership Program?
- Open to participants from sub-Saharan Africa
- Applicants must have nonprofit status with the IRS at the time of application
- Applicant organisations must demonstrate their capacity for conducting international youth exchanges
- Applicants need not have organisational capacity in the participating countries, as the U.S. embassies will recruit and nominate participants
- Organisations must have a method in place to assist participants with pre-departure activities such as coordinating travel and lodging for visa interviews and the disbursement of funds for domestic expenses such as passport fees, travel allowances, etc
Which Countries are Eligible?
FROM African countries
How Many Scholarships will be Given?
What is the Benefit of US Dept of State Pan Africa Youth Leadership Program?
Successful applicant can receive up to U.S.$1,600,000