British American Tobacco (BAT) External Affairs Internship 2022: Ready to boost your skills and build a career through unique and practical experiences?
Table of Contents
When is the Application Deadline:
Tell Me About British American Tobacco (BAT) External Affairs Internship:
BAT is evolving at pace – truly like no other organisation.
To achieve the ambition, we have set for ourselves, we are looking for colleagues who are ready to live our ethos every day. Come be a part of this journey!
BAT SOUTH AFRICA IS LOOKING FOR AN EXTERNAL AFFAIRS INTERN
FUNCTION: Legal & External Affairs
We are glad to introduce our internship programme that is designed for individuals who are looking to work in a dynamic global organization. The programme comprises of functional projects in Legal & External Affairs. You, as an intern, will be assigned over a period of 1 year in the Heidelberg Gauteng region of South Africa. Along with accomplishing challenging tasks every day, you will receive coaching from your assignment manager through a structured plan and defined set of deliverables, for you to grow both your business and leadership capabilities.
What Type of Scholarship is this?
Who can apply for British American Tobacco (BAT) External Affairs Internship?
- We expect you to have graduated from the university within the last 1 year. We are looking for someone driven, ambitious and with a zeal for learning. You will need to have excellent communication skills, complimented by a desire to affirm your abilities.
- Interested applicants will have a chance to strive for development and contribute actively to the business through various projects in the mentioned functions.
- If you have the talent and expertise to make your mark in a global organization that thrives on diversity, innovation and a commitment to helping people make the most of their abilities, send through your application!!
- You will need to have MS Office understanding (especially EXCEL intermediate knowledge).
- Experience in modelling (background in Taxation) would represent a plus
Which Countries are Eligible?
Where will Award be Taken?
How Many Internships will be Given?
What is the Benefit of British American Tobacco (BAT) External Affairs Internship?
At BAT we are committed to our Purpose of crafting A Better Tomorrow. This is what drives our people and our passion for innovation. See what is possible for you at BAT.
- Global Top Employer with 53,000 BAT people across more than 180 markets
- Brands sold in over 200 markets, made in 44 factories in 42 countries
- Newly established Tech Hubs building world-class capabilities for innovation in 4 strategic locations
- Diversity leader in the Financial Times and International Women’s Day Best Practice winner
- Seal Award winner – one of 50 most balanced companies
BELONGING, ACHIEVING, TOGETHER
Collaboration, diversity and teamwork underpin everything we do here at BAT. We know that collaborating with colleagues from different backgrounds is what makes us stronger and best prepared to meet our business goals. Come bring your difference!
How Long will the Program Last?