With Google Ad Grants, reach more donors online.
Table of Contents
When is the Application Deadline:
Tell Me About Google Ad Grants for Non-Profits:
Attract donors, raise awareness for your organization, and recruit volunteers with in-kind advertising on Google Search. Ad Grants provides access to $10,000 USD of in-kind advertising every month for text ads.
What Type of Scholarship is this?
Who is Eligible for Google Ad Grants for Non-Profits?
To be eligible for a Google for Nonprofits account, an organization must:
- Be registered as a charitable organization in one of the countries listed below. All organizations must be verified as a nonprofit organization by TechSoup or the local TechSoup partner
- Meet the requirements in its own country. Sometimes countries have additional eligibility requirements. Find your country in the list below to review the additional requirements.
- Agree to the Google for Nonprofits Terms.
You are not eligible for Google for Nonprofits if your organization is:
- A governmental entity or organization
- A hospital or health care organization (charitable arms or foundations associated with healthcare organizations are eligible).
- A school, academic institution, or university (philanthropic arms of educational organizations are eligible). Learn more about Google for Education, Google’s programs for educational institutions.
Which Countries are Eligible?
Google for Nonprofits is now available in Nigeria, Tanzania, Ghana, Pakistan, Ukraine, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Malta, Cyprus, Iceland and Ecuador.
Other Countries are: Argentina, Australia Austria Belgium Bosnia and Herzegovina Botswana Brazil Bulgaria Canada Chile Colombia Croatia Cyprus Czech Republic Denmark Ecuador Estonia Finland France Germany Ghana Greece Hong Kong Hungary Iceland India Indonesia Ireland Italy Israel Japan Kenya Korea Latvia Lithuania Luxembourg Macau Malaysia Malta Mexico Netherlands New Zealand Nigeria Norway Pakistan Peru Philippines Poland Portugal Puerto Rico Romania Russia Serbia Singapore Slovakia Slovenia South Africa Spain Sweden Switzerland Taiwan Tanzania Thailand Turkey Ukraine United Kingdom (including England & Wales, Scotland, Northern Ireland) United States of America Vietnam
Where will Award be Taken?
In home countries of candidates
How Many Scholarships will be Given?
What is the Benefit of Google Ad Grants for Non-Profits?
You’ll receive $10,000 USD of in-kind advertising from Google each month to create text-based ads, and get access to tools to help you build effective campaigns that can display on Google Search when people look for information related to your nonprofit.
- Raise Awareness for your cause
- Drive more website views and activity
- Track your non-profit marketing efforts
- Reach the people who need your help
How Long will the Program Last?
Program is continuous
How to Apply for Google Ad Grants for Non-Profits:
As part of requesting a Google for Nonprofits account, you’ll need to register your organization with TechSoup. They handle the nonprofit verification process for our program.
If you’re not currently registered, you’ll be able to register once you start the request for a Google for Nonprofits account.
If you’re already registered with TechSoup, you’ll just need your verification token to use during your request.
Once we’ve verified your organization’s eligibility, you’ll be able to activate the Google products that best meet your needs.