School of Nursing International Scholarships 2021/2022 at University of Virginia, USA
School of Nursing International Scholarships 2021/2022 at University of Virginia, USA are now open.
When is Application Deadline?
1st October 2021
Tell me about School of Nursing International Scholarships:
To help bear the expenses of international tuition, the University of Virginia is providing the School of Nursing international awards for students. The grant is available for the academic year 2021/2022.
This scholarship is for any undergraduate or graduate nursing students who want to study at the School of Nursing or UVA. The students will receive financial awards up to $3,000 to cover the cost of the undertaken programme.
The University of Virginia is a public research university and is the flagship university of Virginia and home to the Academical Village, a UNESCO World Heritage Site. It ranks 26th among national universities and has a vision of discovery, innovation, and development of the full potential of talented students from all walks of life.
Why choose to study at the University of Virginia? The University of Virginia is a public university designed to advance human knowledge, educate leaders and cultivate an informed citizenry. UVA offers an affordable, world-class education and is ranked 2nd Best Value Public University by Money Magazine. 8Their unswerving commitments to initiatives that grow, strengthen and shape the institution for the future are commendable. UVA is a diverse university promoting an inclusive and welcoming environment for its students.
What are Eligible Field(s):
Any undergraduate or graduate degree programmes offered at the School of Nursing of the University of Virginia are eligible.
Type of Award?
Who is Eligible?
The applicants must be enrolled in a degree programme at UVA.
Which countries are eligible?
Students from all international countries can apply.
Where will Award be taken?
University of Virginia
How Many Awards are available?
What is the Benefit of School of Nursing International Scholarships?
- The students will be given $3,000 to help cover the partial cost of the international academic programme undertaken at UVA.
- For any undergraduate or graduate nursing student wanting to study abroad
- Intended to help defray some of the costs of international academic and exchange programs
How can I apply for School of Nursing International Scholarships?
- The applicants must fill this form to apply for the opportunity .
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Secondary school forms and transcripts
- Recommendation from one counsellor
- Mid-year reports
- College reports
- Admission Requirements: The applicants are required to have appeared for GRE.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL IBT – 90
- TOEFL PBT – 600
- IELTS – 7.0
- It is important to go through all application requirements in the Award Webpage (see Link below) before applying.