World Bank COVID-19 Ghana Response Grant 2021 for Small and Medium Enterprises (SMEs)
Apply for the World Bank Funded & Government of Ghana (GOG) program: COVID-19 Response Grant 2021 for Small and Medium Enterprises (SMEs)
Application Deadline: 21st July 2021
About the Award: GEA SME Grant programmes will be the COVID-19 Response Grant Programme. The COVID Response Grant will be awarded to Small and Medium Enterprises (SMEs) impacted by the COVID-19 pandemic who have shown signs of sustainability and resilience and will be for such SMEs, an emergency liquidity and support to enable their enterprises adjust and grow out of the effects of the COVID-19 crisis.
- Textile and Garment;
- Food and Beverages;
- Pharmaceuticals, Healthcare and Companies in the production of Personal Protective Equipment (PPE).
- Tourism and Hospitality
- The purchase of machinery and equipment, or technology;
- Equipment installation and repair costs;
- Payment for technical advisory services and training;
- Payment for capacity building fees and subscriptions;
- Working capital expenses including utility, salaries, purchase of raw materials, marketing expenses;
- Payment for rent;
- Cost of Regulatory Compliance.
- Must be a Small or a Medium Enterprise (SME), including Micro Enterprises for Tourism and Hospitality Sector;
- Business Registration Certificate or Certificate of Incorporation; Tourism Certificate for MSMEs in the Tourism and Hospitality Sector, Non-formalized MSMEs in the Tourism and Hospitality Sector may submit Business Permits from MMDAs;
- Financial Statements or Statement of Affairs for the years 2019 and 2020 or business bank statements for same period must be submitted.
- SMEs which commenced operations in or after March 2020 are not eligible and should not apply.
- A business and/or personal Tax Identification Number (TIN),
- All shareholders and directors of the business must have valid personal Tax Identification Numbers (TIN)
Eligible Countries: Ghana
Number of Awards: Not specified
How to Apply: Apply here
- It is important to go through all application requirements in the Award Webpage (see Link below) before applying.