WAN-IFRA Digital Media Awards Africa 2021 – Apply
The most prestigious digital news awards on the African continent, presented by WAN-IFRA, the World Association of Newspapers and News Publishers.
Application Deadline: 25th May 2021
About the Award: The annual awards recognise publishers who have delivered unique and original digital media projects in the last 12 months. From new approaches to digital subscriptions, to impactful native advertising campaigns – projects that inspire us all.
|Best News Website or Mobile Service||Best Paid Content Strategy|
|Best in Audience Engagement||Best Data Visualisation|
|Best Use of Online Video (including VR)||Best Project for News Literacy|
|Best Native Advertising Branded Content Campaign||Best Digital Marketing Campaign for News Brand|
|Best Trust initiative|
Eligibility: The competition is open to all news publishers in Africa. All entries must have been published between January 2020 and December 2020.
Registration: Enroll in our platform in less than two minutes. Consider that you will receive an email to confirm your account.
2. Submission of entries: Following the completion of your registration online, a personal link to upload nominated materials will be sent to entrant’s email within three working days.
- Please enter the project and company name as you wish for it to appear on our website if you are shortlisted. If you require a different company name for your invoice please contact us.
- You can edit your entry after submitting until the 1st of June, 2021.
- Unlimited entries can be submitted, and payment must accompany each entry.
- Please consider that submissions are strictly online based. CD/ DVD will not be accepted.
3. Payment: A fee of EUR 50 + VAT per submitted entry applies. Payment can be made only by credit card. We will send you an invoice together with an authorization form and an online payment link. Bank Transfer would only be accepted within three working days and on a case-by-case basis.
Eligible Countries: African countries
Number of Awards: Not specified
How to Apply: Register your projects here
- It is important to go through all application requirements in the Award Webpage (see Link below) before applying.