Indonesian Government KNB Undergraduate & Postgraduate Scholarships 2021/2022 for Students in Developing Countries
The Ministry of Research, Technology, and Higher Education of the Repulic of Indonesia is pleased to announce the continuation of the Kemitraan Negara Berkembang (KNB) scholarship program to support students from developing countries to get their master degree in Indonesian Universities.
Application Deadline: 4th May 2021
Eligible Countries: Developing countries
To be taken at (country): Universitas Negeri Malang (UM), Indonesia
About the Award: KNB (Kemitraan Negara Berkembang) Scholarship is a prestigious scholarship provided by the Directorate General of Higher Education, Ministry of Education and Culture of Indonesia, for international students from developing countries who desire to pursue their bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral degree in Indonesian universities. This scholarship program offers the chance to learn and experience life in the middle of Indonesian culture. Therefore, international students will obtain both educational scholarship and a deeper cultural understanding of Indonesia.
Fields of Study: Humanities, Science, Engineering, Social Sciences
Type: Masters, Undergraduate, PhD
- Having maximum age of 35 year-old
- Having a bachelor degree (master degree holder is not eligible to apply)
- Having a TOEFL /IELTS/other English Proficiency Certificate scores of 500/5. or equivalent
- Completing the on-line application form
- Signing a statement letter provided by the KNB Scholarship management for the successful candidates prior to the departure to Indonesia.
Number of Awardees: Not specified
Value of Scholarship: The KNB Scholarship covers:
- Settlement allowance;
- Living allowance;
- Book allowance;
- Research Allowance;
- Health insurance;
- A round-trip international airfare (economy class).
Duration of Scholarship:
- Indonesian Language Course and Master Preparatory Program: Maximum 12 months
- Master Program: Maximum 24 months (4 semester)
- Bachelor Program: Maximum 48 months (8 semester)
- PhD Program: Maximum 36 months
How to Apply:
- A Scan Copy of Passport ID Page/Citizenship ID;
- A Scan Copy of Academic/Degree Sertificate(s) (High School);
- A Scan Copy of Academic Transcript(s) (High School);
- A Letter of Recommendation from an Indonesian Embassy/Consulate General of Indonesia;
- A Letter of Recommendation from the Employer/Immediate Supervisor
- A Letter of Academic Recommendation from previous schools;
- A Certificate of English Proficiency Test (IBT TOEFL of 80 / IELTS of 6.0 / TOEIC of 700).
It is important to visit the Scholarship Webpage for the Application requirements and documents before applying.