University of Edinburgh Commonwealth Distance Learning Scholarships 2021/2022
Applications are now open for the University of Edinburgh Commonwealth Distance Learning Scholarships 2021/2022
- Deadline 1: You must apply to the University of Edinburgh by 16:00 BST on Monday 12th April 2021. To make an application to the University, search for your eligible degree programme on our Degree Finder. Once you have received an offer of a place on one of the eligible programmes, you can put in an application to the CSC.
- Deadline 2: You must apply for the scholarship through the Commonwealth Scholarships Electronic Application System (EAS). The deadline is 17:00 BST on Monday 26th April.
About the Award: The Commonwealth Distance Learning Scholarships enable talented and motivated individuals to gain the knowledge and skills required for sustainable development, and are offered to citizens from low and middle income Commonwealth countries. These scholarships are funded by the UK Foreign, Commonwealth & Development Office (FCDO), with the aim of contributing to the UK’s international development aims and wider overseas interests, supporting excellence in UK higher education, and sustaining the principles of the Commonwealth. A total of 40 awards are available
Eligible Field(s): Before applying, please read the Eligibility Information on the Commonwealth Scholarship Commission website.
- Biodiversity, Wildlife and Ecosystem Health, MSc
- Carbon Management, MSc
- Clinical Education, MSc
- Clinical Management of Pain, MSc
- Conservation Medicine, MVetSci
- Family Medicine, MSc
- General Surgery, ChM
- Global Challenges, MSc
- Global Health and Infectious Disease, MSc
- International Animal Health, MSc
- International Animal Welfare Ethics and Law, MSc
- One Health. MSc
- Paediatric Emergency Medicine, MSc
- Public Health, MPH
- Surgical Sciences, ChM
- Trauma & Orthopaedics, ChM
- Urology, ChM
- Vascular & Endovascular Surgery, ChM
Eligibility: Applicants to our programmes must have (or achieve before the programme commences) a UK 2:1 undergraduate degree or international equivalent, plus you must meet the English language requirements. Read more about postgraduate entry requirements for the region in which you live.
Eligible Countries: Developing Countries
To be Taken at (Country): Online
Number of Awards: Not specified
Value of Award: The scholarship includes full tuition fee and resources to enhance student participation, access and research skills.
How to Apply: Apply now for any of the eligible programs in the Link below
- It is important to go through all application requirements in the Award Webpage (see Link below) before applying.