Ingressive for Good African Women in Design Scholarship Program 2021
Apply for the African Women in Design Scholarship Program 2021
Application Deadline: 26th March 2021
About the Award: The African Women in Design Scholarship Program was created to expand access to design education. We #ChooseToChallenge the fact that only 20% of designers in Nigeria are females. This reflects the realities of many African countries and we want to do something about it. This is why we have partnered with Geneza school of design to help 1000 women build skills in design.
The design training comprises of three comprehensive digital course paths. You can learn one of the following:
- Product Design (UI)
- Graphic Design
- Brand Identity Design
The best part? Each path is a potential career and 0.05% will get access to job opportunities and our laptop program after assessment.
Eligible Countries: Nigeria
To be Taken at (Country): Online
Number of Awards: 1000.
- 500 in the first cohort (April to August)
- 500 in the second cohort (August to December)
Value of Award: You will learn:
- Product Design: You will learn to design websites and mobile application interfaces using Figma. View course content
- Graphic Design: You will learn the principles of design, visual elements, and how to use Photoshop. View course content
- Brand Design: You will learn how to interpret briefs, create logos, packaging, and brand assets.
View course content
Duration of Award: 12 weeks -24 weeks depending on your chosen paths
How to Apply: APPLY FOR SCHOLARSHIP NOW
- It is important to go through all application requirements in the Award Webpage (see Link below) before applying.