Deloitte Risk Advisory Graduate Programme 2022 for Graduate South Africans: Deloitte has opened applications for its 2022 Graduate Programmes for Graduate South Africans in Internal Controls & Assurance Graduate Programme 2022 (DUR/JHB/CPT)
Application Deadline: Varying
About Deloitte Risk Advisory Graduate Programme:
Deloitte is a leading global provider of audit and assurance, consulting, financial advisory, risk advisory, tax and related services. Our global network of member firms and related entities in more than 150 countries and territories (collectively, the “Deloitte organization”) serves four out of five Fortune Global 500® companies.
The value that Deloitte Risk Advisory Africa creates for organisations is synonymous with operational excellence.
In an environment of escalating IT security threats, technology outages, data integrity and quality issues, corporate governance concerns and privacy mandates, organisations need to be sure of the integrity, confidentiality and availability of their information and underlying systems. This requires information systems that are properly deployed, monitored and controlled.
We assist organisations in building value, by taking a Risk-Intelligent approach to managing financial, technology and business risks.
We leverage our global network and in-depth industry knowledge, so as to assist organisations in mitigating the risks associated with internal systems, business processes, projects, applications, data and third-party reliance.
Click here to read more about our Risk Advisory practice.
The Deloitte Risk Advisory Academy is a performance enhancement programme where young people engage with each other and our leadership, through peer-to-peer and conversation and experiential coaching and mentoring to support the development of critical skills needed in the business environment. You will develop, amongst others: business process design, time management, conflict resolution, emotional resilience, critical thinking and business solutioning. These lifelong skills will certainly enhance future employability and mobility of a new generation of Deloitte professionals.
As a young graduate employed in the Risk Advisory Academy, you will be upskilled to serve clients with distinction so that we continue to be entrenched as the strongest and most valued brand amongst our competitors. Our professionals need to have the acumen to handle complex situations and multiple responsibilities simultaneously, balancing long-term projects with the urgency of immediate operational demands. We are committed to establishing and empowering the firm by creating an environment of continuous learning and enriching career opportunities.
Appropriate B. Degree or equivalent in the following fields:
- Computer Science/ Information Technology
- Industrial Engineering
- Environmental sciences
- Risk Management
- Internal Audit (Hons)
Other fields relevant to Digital Internal Audit, Business Analysis, Extended Enterprise/contract management, Strategy & Brand
- Proactive, self-motivated and driven
- Continuous learning mindset
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to work efficiently and meet all deadlines
- Delivers work within expectations of level
- Conscientious approach to delivering results
- Active participation and proactive attitude to service delivery
- Ability to prioritise competing responsibilities
- Works well within a team and with client counterparts.
- Professional demeanour
- Basic technical knowledge in specific area and/or industry
- Proficient in MS Office suite
- Elementary business acumen
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong commitment to professional and client service excellence
- Has a related an Audit, Accounting or IT background with basic theoretical comprehension with some practical application experience under supervision
- Demonstrates strong ability to synthesize professional principles and standards with IIA methodology to perform on basic client deliverable
Number of Awards: Not specified
Value of Deloitte Risk Advisory Graduate Programme:
Every day, your work will make an impact that matters, while you thrive in a dynamic culture of inclusion, collaboration and high performance. As the undisputed leader in professional services, Deloitte is where you will find unrivalled opportunities to succeed and realize your full potential.
What you will do?
As a graduate on the RA Academy, you will be exposed to global best practice in a multi-disciplinary environment. You can expect on-going learning, development and support as you launch your career.
Support resource to Engagement team in delivery of services to / at client premises on delegated engagements / projects. Focus on the delivery of client engagements. Understands how daily tasks contributes to the priorities of the business. Understand the firm’s purpose & values and explores opportunities for impact.
If you are academically strong, curious, creative and thrive in a challenging, dynamic environment and have demonstrated leadership activity at school or university, we would like to talk to you! Please apply online or contact our graduate recruitment team for more information.
Duration of Deloitte Risk Advisory Graduate Programme: Fulltime
How to Apply for Deloitte Risk Advisory Graduate Programme:
- It is important to go through all application requirements in the Award Webpage (see Link below) before applying.