Development Bank of South Africa (DBSA) Graduate Program 2021 for Young South Africans
From March 1st, you have an opportunity to apply for the 2021 DBSA Graduate Programme. The Development Bank of South Africa is looking for you!
Application Deadline: 19th March 2021
Reference No: DBS210301-1
Eligible Countries: South Africa
To be taken at (country): Gauteng, South Africa
About the Award: The two-year programme will award you an opportunity to take that first leap into your career with the guidance and support of experts in their field and a well-rounded programme focused on personal and professional development. There is an opportunity during the programme, for exposure to the government and the private sector which will provide you a niche experience in the world of work.
Expertise & Technical Competencies
- Needs to have completed their undergraduate or postgraduate (i.e. Honours & Masters)
- Should have minimal to no work experience (i.e. less than 6months)
- Should be a South African citizen
- Academic record with a cumulative average of 60%+ over years of study
- Completion of a degree at a South African University or NQF-level aligned and recognized
Required Personal Attributes
- We are looking for young, vibrant graduates who are Dynamic, Bold, Self-starters and Agile.
Number of Awards: Not specified
Value of Award: Paid
- Successful candidates will also participate in all engagements required during the young talent programme as determined and scheduled by the Young Talent leadership team.
- Contribute, participate and deliver on projects as determined by line management and the Young Talent programme.
- Attend and actively participate in all scheduled training as part of the Young Talent programme and/or learning and development initiatives deemed necessary to advance your knowledge/skills (in conjunction with your line manager).
- Participate in any campus activation/career fairs/presentations in the promotion of the DBSA graduate programme.
- Undertake all aspects of task planning, delivery, and execution.
- Clarify learning outcomes at the beginning of each assignment.
- Deliver assigned work to the required standard of execution and expected quality, as set out by the line manager.
- Meet task/project deadlines set by line management and take full accountability for delivery against established business goals/objectives.
- Communicate effectively with all identified stakeholders.
- Provide regular progress update to the line manager on assigned tasks/projects.
- Solicit regular feedback on outputs, performance and progress during the programme.
- Keep up to date with new developments in the assigned environment through research and make recommendations to management on where and how new technologies and methodologies can be applied.
- Present learnings at the end of each assignment during the course of the programme (or at predetermined intervals during the course of the programme.
- The feedback should be well thought through, articulated and presented to line management.
- Develop an individual performance plan with input from line manager in order to monitor and review learning progress and form part of the formal performance appraisal discussions.
- Engage proactively with assigned Mentor to develop a mutually beneficial relationship.
Duration of Programme: 2 years
How to Apply: If this sounds like you then you have an opportunity to apply until 19th March 2021, when applications close.
- Apply in Link below