ISH-London Met University Scholarships for Developing Countries, UK 2022
International Students House and London Metropolitan University welcome applications from students from Africa, the USA, India, Latin and Central America considering a full-time master’s course in the UK.
The scholarship will offer up to four eligible students free tuition at London Met for the duration of their programme of study, free return flights to and from London and guaranteed accommodation in central London.
Application Deadline: 15 July 2022. | Offered annually? Yes
Subject Areas: The scholarship programme offers a full tuition fee scholarship to study one of London Met’s Master’s programmes.
This scholarship scheme is run jointly by the International Students House (ISH) and London Metropolitan University. International Students House provides accommodation and a varied, multicultural social programme for full-time international students in the centre of London.
Scholarship Offered Since: Not Specified
Scholarship Type: Masters Scholarship
Selection Criteria: To be considered, you will need to meet all of the applicable selection criteria and submit your application by 15 July 2022.
To meet the criteria, you must:
- be a US, African, Latin or Central American or Indian citizen and resident in respectively the United States of America, Africa, Latin and Central America or India
- be able to demonstrate financial need
- have graduated or be expected to graduate with an applicable bachelor’s degree of first-class classification by 25 July 2022
- have applied for a full-time master’s at London Metropolitan University beginning in September 2022
- have accepted a conditional or unconditional offer of admission for the academic year 2022–23
- have IELTS 7.0 (minimum) unless English language exemption applies (as it does for the majority of English-speaking nationals)
- be available to start academic studies at London Metropolitan University by the Autumn 2022 deadline – no deferral to a subsequent academic year will be permitted
- be aged 18 or above when you enrol at London Metropolitan University
- be able to satisfy current UK immigration requirements
- to receive the full scholarship, you will need to commit in writing and sign a contract for living in our guaranteed accommodation
Number of scholarships: four
If you are successful in your application for the scholarship, the benefits include:
- one year’s postgraduate tuition at London Metropolitan University
- travel to/from the UK
- guaranteed accommodation for 12 months at International Students House (ISH): a single room, fully furnished, inclusive of specified household bills and Wi-Fi at the cost of £12,289.55 (if you are under 25, you will be allocated a Premium Twin En-suite Room at the cost of £11,660.71)
Duration: Scholarship will be available for the duration of the degree programme
- students from Africa, the USA, India, Latin and Central America
To be taken at (Institution): London Metropolitan University UK
How to Apply
To apply for the International Students House and London Metropolitan scholarship scheme, you need to complete the online application form and submit it by 15 July 2022. The application form will be available online from 11 April 2022.
Visit the Scholarship Webpage
Sponsors: London Metropolitan University and International Students House (ISH)