ISH-London Met University Scholarships for Developing Countries, UK 2015
Application Deadline is 30 April 2015 for the September 2015 intake. | Offered annually? Yes
Brief description: London Metropolitan University offers ISH/London Met Scholarships for Masters from Selected Developing Countries, UK 2015
Subject Areas: The scholarship programme offers a full tuition fee scholarship to study one of London Met’s Master’s programmes.
This scholarship scheme is run jointly by International Students House (ISH)and London Metropolitan University. International Students House provides accommodation and a varied, multicultural social programme for full-time international students in the centre of London.
Only students from the ISH Scholarship countries are eligible to apply (see list below)
Scholarship Offered Since: Not Specified
Scholarship Type: Masters Scholarship
Selection Criteria: You must:
- have an unconditional offer to study at London Met on one of London Met’s Masters courses.
- have a First Class Honours degree or the highest accolade for your degree.
- have an overall IELTS score of 7.0 with a minimum of 6.5 in each component or SELT equivalent.
- be a national of one of the countries listed above.
Number of scholarships: Not Specified
- The scholarship programme offers a full tuition fee scholarship to study one of London Met’s Master’s programmes.
- The scholarship also includes one year’s free accommodation at International Students House.
Duration: Scholarship will be available for the duration of the degree programme
- Bangladesh, China, India, Indonesia, Iran, Kazakhstan, Nigeria, Russia, Tibet, Turkey, Uzbekistan, Vietnam
To be taken at (Institution): London Metropolitan University UK
How to Apply
Visit the Scholarship Webpage
Sponsors: London Metropolitan University and International Students House (ISH)