HELB Jielimishe Loan for Undergraduate Kenyan Students 2021
The Jielimishe Loan is here to take the stress of paying fees away, so that you focus on your studies. It is a product for salaried students looking to empower their dreams.
Application Deadline: 15th December 2020
About the Award: Education is one of the most important investments you can make in yourself. HELB offers Jielimishe Loan to employed students pursuing Professional Courses, Higher National Diploma, Bachelors, Postgraduate-Diploma, Masters, or PhD degrees in Kenya.
Eligibility: Employees in:
- Civil service (Ministries, Counties, National Police Service, Kenya Defense Forces)
- Public Commissions e.g. Teachers Service Commission, JSC, PSC, CAJ, SRC, CRA etc
- Parastatals e.g. KRA, NSSF, NHIF, NTSA, KWS, KFS, KPA etc
- Public Universities
- Selected Private companies (E-mail [email protected] to check whether your company is eligible)
Eligible Countries: Kenya
To be Taken at (Country): Kenya
Number of Awards:
Value of Loan:
- Competitive interest rate of 10% per year
- Flexible repayment periods of 12 – 48 months (72 months for Public Servants)
- Convenient and easy monthly check-off repayments
- Borrow up to 90% of your program fees
- Affordable Credit Life Insurance Policy
How to Apply:
- Admission letter from a recognized university/College in Kenya
- Certified copy of your last acquired academic certificate (certified by a commissioner of oaths)
- Three (3) months latest pay slips (certified by your employer)
- If you are employed on contract, please provide copy of appointment letter of not less than two years (certified by your employer)
- Certified copy of your National ID (certified by a commissioner of oaths)
- Certified copy of your KRA PIN (certified by a commissioner of oaths)
- Certified copy of National ID from two employed guarantors (certified by a commissioner of oaths)
- Recent colored passport size photograph of yourself
Note: Previous HELB loan (if any) should be in repayment or cleared.
Loan applications are done online on www.helb.co.ke
- It is important to go through all application requirements in the Award Webpage (see Link below) before applying.