MTN Global Graduate Programme 2022 for Young African Graduates
Are you a young, energetic and enthusiastic person aged between 20-26 years and interested in the MTN Global Graduate Porgramme? If the answer is a yes, then MTN is looking for you! Recruitment for the MTN Global Graduate Programme for 2022 has officially kicked off. Apply now!
Moreover, the award is to be taken in any of the eligible African countries.
About the Award: MTN’s Global Graduate Development Programme seeks to source, develop, and accelerate top graduates from across MTN’s footprint in Africa and the Middle East. In addition, the programme offers a privileged experience that fast-tracks talented individuals into critical roles at MTN. in the same way, the MTN Graduate Development Programme combines both formal development in partnership with Duke Corporate Education and the MTN Academy, as well as on-the-job development through full employment and placement into a strategically aligned role.
The formal component includes modules at MTN’s 3 regional learning centres, located in Southern, Northern and Western Africa.
To be eligible for the MTN Global Graduate Program, you must fulfill the following criteria which are; you must::
- be an African
- be between 20 and 26 years
- have completed your NYSC in September 2021
- be fluent in English
- have a valid international passport.
- have experience in the following:
- Digital Marketing
- Business Administration
The business focus for the award includes:
- Account Partner (Wholesale)
- Analyst Bid (EB)
- Analyst, Solutions Design & Integration (IT, VAS Planning)
- Engineer, Info Security Operations (IT, InfoSec)
- Engineer, Network Planning (Network)
- Analyst Product Development (YDFS)
- Analyst Pricing/Tariff (BI, Marketing)
- Analyst Solution Development (EB)
- Advisor, Regulatory Affairs (Corporate Services)
- Analyst Business Assurance Operations (Finance, RAFM)
- Analyst CVM (CVM, Marketing)
Behavioural Competencies for the MTN Award:
- You must exhibit MTN values which are leadership, innovation, relationships, integrity, and a CAN-DO attitude.
- You must exhibit MTN vital behaviours which are Complete Accountability, Get It Done, Active Collaboration, and Complete Candour.
Value of Award: The value of the award includes:
- Financial rewards for performance
- Global induction
- Free or subsidized mobile phone
- Medical Aid
- Staff discounts
- Career development resources
- Pension scheme
- Subsidized canteen services
- Flexible working hours
Duration of Award: Full-time.
How to Apply: Click your country’s link below:
Hurry and take advantage of this list of scholarships for African/international students before it closes!