Study in Norway: BI Undergraduate Scholarships 2022/2023 for International Students
BI Undergraduate Scholarships 2022/2023 for International Students: Awarded to students with a strong academic record, the Bachelor International Scholarship is open to international applicants who apply with an international education.
Application Deadline: 1st March 2022
Eligible Countries: International
To be Taken at (Country): Norway
Eligible Field(s) of Study: Bachelor of Business Administration or the Bachelor of Business Analytics programmes
Eligibility for BI Undergraduate Scholarships: Applicants who apply for, and are accepted in, the Bachelor of Business Administration or the Bachelor of Business Analytics programme who display above average grades from Upper Secondary School and/or University from a school outside Norway.
Selection: BI Norwegian Business School aims to build a diverse and international student body.
- BI ensures distribution of scholarships between the Bachelor of Business Administration and Bachelor of Business Analytics programmes.
- Priority may be given to applicants from selected countries.
- All candidates will be assessed based on their transcripts.
- Other factors that may influence ranking can be additional academic achievements, extracurricular achievements, and special personal achievements.
- Preference is given to applicants seeking to earn their first bachelor’s degree.
Final decisions cannot be appealed.
Number of Awards: Not specified
Value and Duration of BI Undergraduate Award: The Scholarship will cover 50% of the tuition fee for each semester of the programme, pending the student achieves the academic progression requirements. Total value of the scholarship over the course of the three-year degree programme is approximately NOK 125,000.
How to Apply:
- Write a scholarship application letter, maximum one-page, outlining why you are deserving of this scholarship.
- Upload the scholarship application letter with your complete application for admission on the online application portal under the section ‘Scholarship.’
- It is important to go through all application requirements in the Award Webpage (see Link below) before applying.