University of East Anglia Undergraduate Scholarships 2019/2020 for International Students
The University of East Anglia, UK is pleased to offer the following scholarships to undergraduate students wishing to study at UEA.
Application Deadline: 22nd June, 2019
Offered annually? Yes
Eligible Countries: International
To be taken at (country): UK
Eligible Field of Study: All
About the Award: Each year, the University of East Anglia in UK awards over £1,000,000 of scholarships to support international students in their studies. The scholarship awards are made available by individual Schools of Study in the University. All international students (outside the European Union) are considered for a scholarship of between 10% and 50% of tuition fees.
Eligibility: To be eligible for these scholarships candidate must:
- Be classified as an international (usually non-EU resident) applicant for fees purposes. See our fees and funding page if you are unsure of your fee status.
- Hold a conditional or unconditional offer for year 1 of an undergraduate degree course starting at UEA in September 2019.
- Be independently funding your studies – i.e. students fully sponsored by organisations for their tuition fees are not eligible to apply (Students applying for or expecting to receive government loans are eligible to apply).
- Applicants to courses in Norwich Medical School Occupational Therapy or Physiotherapy are not eligible to apply.
Number of Awardees: 50
Value of Scholarship: All applicants* to the scholarship will receive a minimum of a £2,000 first year tuition fee discount, whilst a large number of successful applicants will be upgraded to fee discounts of £4,000, £6,000 or £10,000 per year of study.
Duration of Scholarship: Complete duration of studies
How to Apply:
- Once you have an offer of a place from the University, please apply using the application form below.
- You will then be assessed for all scholarships for which you are eligible. Please do not apply if you do not have a conditional or unconditional offer from us.
You can make your application via our Application Form.