ALBA Graduate Business School at the American College of Greece andLeventis Foundation Nigeria, offer three scholarships for qualified students from Nigeria to attend The ALBA Masters program in Athens, Greece.
Application Deadline: 10th April 2020
Eligible Countries: Nigeria
To Be Taken At (Country): Greece
About the Award: The purview of the A. G. Leventis Foundation is very broad; it encompasses preservation of the natural environment, agricultural and technical education in West Africa, the granting of scholarships, the restoration, preservation and promotion of the wealth of Hellenic civilization in Greece, Cyprus and elsewhere as well as the promotion of activities for social welfare. By providing scholarships at post-graduate level, the Foundation enables talented young people to pursue further study at leading universities around the world.
- Nigerian Citizenship
- 1st or Upper 2nd Class Bachelors degree completed (GPA 3.8 or higher)
- Excellent command of English language
- At least three years of work experience
Number of Awards: 3
Value of Award:
– Two (2) full scholarships covering tuition fees (100%), accommodation (100%) and living expenses (200 Euro per month * 12 months) for the Alba MBA program in Athens
– One (1) partial scholarship covering 60% of tuition fees (remaining tuition fees to be paid 5000 Euro) for the MSc in Finance program.
How to Apply: Applicants are requested to apply online by registering at https://applications.alba.edu.gr/ and then send their completed application hardcopy package (include all official supplementary documents)
by April 10th 2020 to:
(Leventis Foundation Nigeria (No. 2 Leventis Close, Central Business District, FCT, P.O. Box 20351, Abuja)
Contact person 1:
Ms Anna Vithoulka,
International Relations Manager, ALBA
Visit the Program Webpage for Details