World Economic Forum – Spring Internship 2020
The World Economic Forum is recruiting for its Spring Internship 2020
Application Deadline: Ongoing
Eligible Countries: International
To be Taken at (Country): Beijing, China
About the Award: The World Economic Forum, committed to improving the state of the world, is the International Organization for Public-Private Cooperation. The Forum engages the foremost political, business and other leaders of society to shape global, regional and industry agendas.
The intern will work closely with respective teams at the World Economic Forum Beijing Office to support preparations for the Annual Meeting of the New Champions 2020 in Tianjin.
Field(s): • Government Engagement• Business Engagement• China Central Support• Media• Foundations• Programme Development• Event Operations• Centre for Global Industries• Platforms for the Fourth Industrial Revolution• Platform for the Global Public Goods• Office Management• People and Culture
- The Spring Internship role is for candidates currently pursuing a college or university degree (undergraduate or postgraduate) and is usually undertaken during the penultimate year of study.
- While your major is not crucial, we are looking for candidates with an outstanding record of academic achievement, a can-do attitude and a desire to make an impact.
Number of Awards: Not specified
Value of Award:
- The Spring Internship provides you with a unique opportunity to learn about the foremost global industry and challenges, experience a dynamic collaborative culture and potential access to the Annual Meeting of the New Champions 2020.
- You will gain hands-on experience by working alongside experts and getting involved in real work. The intern will join the office for a four-month period from March to June of 2020.
- You will receive competitive stipend.
Duration of Award: March – June 2020. Availability 4 – 5 days/ week.
How to Apply:
- It is important to go through all application requirements in the Award Webpage (see Link below) before applying.