MIT/USAID Center of Excellence for Energy Scholarship 2020 for Egyptian Students
The Center of Excellence for Energy (COE-Energy) implemented by the Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT) and supported by USAID, in cooperation with Ain Shams, Aswan, and Mansoura Universities is pleased to announce the second and final cohort of the COE-Energy Academic Scholarship in Energy and Renewable Energy.
Application Deadline: 31st July 2020 11:59 pm
Eligible Countries: Egypt
About the Award: The Center of Excellence for Energy is established by the Massachusetts Institute of Technology with the support of the American people though the U.S. Agency for International Development (USAID).
The objective of the COE-Energy scholarship is to increase the availability of qualified graduates in the field of Energy and Renewable Energy, while supporting equal opportunities among scholarship beneficiaries. The COE-Energy scholarship supported by USAID provides funding for students attending the Energy and Renewable Energy Engineering Program at Ain Shams University. Applicants must meet the following eligibility criteria in order to qualify.
Type: Undergraduate, Graduate (Masters)
- Egyptian Nationality
- Undergraduate students must be eligible for registration in the Energy and Renewable Energy Engineering Program at Ain Shams University. Eligible applicants from public Egyptian Faculties of Engineering are welcome to apply. Priority given to applicants from the Center of Excellence for Energy (COE-Energy) partner universities (Aswan and Mansoura).
- Applicants must be graduates of Egyptian public or experimental schools.
- Applicants must score a minimum GPA of 3.0 in the Faculty of Engineering Freshman Academic Year 2019/2020. Priority will be given to applicants with higher GPAs.
Number of Awards: Not specified
Value and Duration of Award: In addition to payment of full tuition (including books), the Center of Excellence for Energy Scholarship also provides awarded students with the following additional benefits.
• A new Laptop for use during the duration of the degree program.
• Health Insurance during the 4-year degree program from ASU.
• A stipend for students transferring to ASU from distant governorates
• Housing is offered for students coming from distant governorates
How to Apply: Applications must be submitted by 11:59 pm, July 31, 2020 through the following links: http://bit.ly/ScholarshipAnnouncement. No applications will be accepted beyond this date.
Submission of the complete package is necessary, including the motivation letter, the financial form with the supporting documents and the online application; otherwise, the student’s application will be considered incomplete and disqualified.
It is important to go through all application requirements in the Award Webpage (see Link below) before applying.
Watch Interesting Videos from Our Channel
Top 10 Canadian University to Study Medicine
25 Things You Did Not Know About Studying In India
This One Skill Will Secure Your Future – And How To “Learn” It