TC Beirne School of Law Masters Scholarships 2022/2023 for International Students – University of Queensland, Australia
The TC Beirne School of Law at the University of Queensland is offering scholarships for outstanding international students seeking admission into a coursework masters programs in law—the Master of Laws (LLM), the Master of International Law (MIL), and the Master of International Commercial Law (MICLaw) or dual degree programs.
Application Deadline: 15th October 2022
Eligible Countries: International students
To be Taken at (Country): Australia
Field(s) of Study: Law
About the Award: This scholarship is offered for students commencing in Semester 1 and Semester 2. Closing date for students commencing in Semester 1 is 15 October.
These competitive scholarships are awarded to outstanding international students on the basis of academic excellence and interest in a career in law. High achieving students are encouraged to apply. Students who are shortlisted for consideration may be required to participate in a Skype interview. Decisions will be made as soon as possible after the closing date. This is a separate process to your application for a place at the University.
A law degree is not a prerequisite of entry into either the MIL or the MICLaw.
- are an international student
- have applied for a place in postgraduate study or are enrolled at UQ and wish to commence postgraduate law studies
- choose to study one of the following programs:
- Master of Laws
- Master of International Law (including duel programs)
- Master of International Commeriial Law (including duel programs)
- do not hold another scholarship that the Head considers to be similar.
Number of Awards: 4
Value of Award: Four scholarships are on offer; two scholarships covering 50% of the tuition fees and two scholarships covering 25% of the tuition fees for courses undertaken towards the Master of Laws (LLM), Master of International Law (MIL) or Master of International Commercial Law (MICLaw) programs. The scholarship does not include living expenses, travel expenses, overseas health cover or the Student Services and Amenities fee.
How to Apply: Visit Scholarship Webpage to apply
- It is important to go through all application requirements in the Award Webpage (see Link below) before applying.