Apply: African Union Youth Envoy Call for Volunteers 2019
The African Union OYE is looking for volunteers with various skills to work with the Office of the Youth Envoy (OYE) throughout its current two-year mandate. It welcomes young, passionate and creative people from across Africa and in the diaspora to apply.
Application Deadline: Rolling
Eligible Countries: African countries
To be taken at (country): Online
Type: Volunteer (Job)
Eligibility: It doesn’t matter your professional and/or educational background, as long as you are 18 – 30 and have time and can access the internet to collaborate, we’ll consider your application. We have a virtual office so most the work will be online.
Number of Awards: Due to a limited number of volunteer slots each time, those successfully selected will be contacted and added to our volunteer network on our online internal platform and they will be called upon when a new slot is open.
Value of Award:
- You will be able to do potential change-making work through the OYE
- You will improve your current skills and grow professionally by helping find solutions to specific areas you are involved in
- You will become part of and connect with an amazing network of like-minded young people from across Africa from various backgrounds with various skill sets
- Upon the successful completion of your full commitment, you will get a letter of recommendation form the OYE for your professional, self-development or educational use
Duration of Award: 2 years
How to Apply:
- It is important to go through all application requirements on the Programme Webpage (see link below) before applying
Hi! AfterSchoolAfrica believes in sharing value. If you have come across this opportunity, share with ONLY one person Today.