DAAD TU Berlin Summer University Scholarships 2020/2021 for Students from Developing Countries
The TU Berlin Summer University will be offering one scholarship, the TU Berlin President’s Scholarship to an exceptional applicant applying to participate in a 4-week course of the 2020 TU Berlin Summer Program.
Application Deadline: 20th April 2020 at 9:00am (German time: Central European Standard Time)!
To be taken at (country): Germany
About the Award: Scholarships are provided with the support of the DAAD (German Academic Exchange Service) and the TU Berlin Summer University.
The selection process will be carried out by the Scholarship Commission of the TU Berlin Summer University.
Type: Short course
Eligibility: In order to be eligible, applicants must meet the following criteria:
1. You must be a current student (enrolled) at the time of application
2. You must reside outside of Germany
Number of Awards: Not specified
Value of Award: Scholarship funding is available as follows:
1. Living expenses support of €1000, supported by the DAAD (multiple scholarships available).
2. Partial travel expenses support (for flight costs, calculated based on the country of origin), supported by the DAAD (multiple scholarships available).
3. The TU Berlin President’s Scholarship, which is a full scholarship including living expenses, travel expenses and free tuition, supported by the TU Berlin. This scholarship will be awarded to ONE applicant only.
All applicants who apply for a scholarship with the TU Berlin Summer University will be considered for all three of the above scholarships.
**IMPORTANT**: All participants who are awarded a scholarship under items (1) or (2) above, will still be required to pay the course fees on their own. Please check the course details on our website for fee information.
How to Apply: All applicants must register online for the TU Berlin Summer University, and pay the registration fee of 60€, in order to be considered for a scholarship. The registration fee will be refunded to unsuccessful candidates.
Please read the instructions for application here. Incomplete or late applications will not be accepted.
- It is important to go through all application requirements on the Programme Webpage (see link below) before applying