Google Ghana Research Internship Program 2022 for Graduate Students
Applications for the Google Ghana Research Internship 2022 are open for Masters or PhD Students in Africa.
Application Deadline: 26th November 2021.
To be taken at (country): Ghana
About the Google Ghana Research Internship:
Research happens at Google everyday, on many different embedded teams throughout the company. Our research reaches the user through both services and products such as Search, Maps, Google Assistant, Google Translate, Google Cloud and our computing, storage, and networking infrastructure. To achieve this, we’re working on a wide variety of projects that utilize the latest state-of-the-art technologies that push the boundaries of what is possible.
At Google, research-focused engineering interns are embedded throughout the company, contributing to the setup of large-scale tests and deploying promising ideas quickly and broadly. Ideas may come from internal projects as well as from collaborations with research programs at partner universities and technical institutes all over the world.
From creating experiments and prototyping implementations to designing new architectures, research-focused engineering interns work on real-world problems including artificial intelligence, data mining, natural language processing, hardware and software performance analysis, improving compilers for mobile platforms, as well as core search and much more.
Participation in the Google Ghana Research Internship program requires that you are located in one of the specific country locations identified for this role for the duration of the internship program. We will discuss and agree with you what country this will be during the recruitment process.
Eligibility for Google Ghana Research Internship:
- Currently enrolled in a Master’s or PhD degree in Computer Science or a related technical field.
- Experience (classroom/work) in Natural Language Understanding, Computer Vision and/or Machine Learning.
- Experience with one or more general purpose programming languages: Java, C++,Python or Go.
- Experience with research from previous internships, full-time industry experience, personal projects, lab work, and/or published papers (being listed as author).
- Returning to your degree after completing the internship.
- Ability to design and execute on research agendas.
- Available to work full-time for a minimum of 13 weeks.
Number of Awards: Not specified
Value of Google Ghana Research Internship:
- Participate in cutting edge research in machine intelligence and machine learning applications.
- Develop solutions for real world, large-scale problems.
How to Apply for Google Ghana Research Internship: