Wellcome Award MSc in Health and International Development 2019/2020 at LSE (Fully-funded)
LSE is pleased to announce the Wellcome Award MSc in Health and International Development scholarship for the 2019/20 session.
Application Deadline: 26th April 2019 5pm UK time.
Eligible Countries: All applicants
To be taken at (country): UK
About the Award: The MSc in Health and International Development programme will award a full scholarship to one student per year, for 3 years starting in 2019/20.
Funded by the Wellcome Trust, these scholarships will support the very best students seeking a career in health-related social science research.
- This scholarship is open to all applicants to the MSc in Health and International Development programme.
- The first will be awarded for entry to the 2019 session.
- The scholarships will be awarded on the basis of both financial need and academic merit.
Number of Awards: 1
Value of Award:
- These scholarships are part of a grant secured from Wellcome to support the MSc programme. The scholarship value is a maximum of £31,088 for the 2019/20 session.
- This will cover the full fees for the programme and the remainder can be used for living costs.
- The amount remaining for living costs will vary depending on fee classification. For either a UK or EU fee candidate the stipend will be £17,000 for an overseas fee candidate it will be £9,344.
- Scholarship recipients will also be able to apply for up to £3,333 research funding to support their dissertation research.
Duration of Programme: Full duration
How to Apply: To apply for LSE funding for programmes beginning in September 2019, you must:
- – Submit your application for the programme (See how to apply for graduate study at LSE)
- – Submit your Graduate Financial Support Application Form via the Graduate application tracker
- – Receive an offer of a place (conditional or unconditional)