International College of Management, Sydney (ICMS) Postgraduate Innovation Scholarship 2019/2020 – Australia
ICMS is offering a scholarship to a new Postgraduate student who will be commencing their studies at ICMS in a 2-year Master program in October 2019.
Application Deadline: 8th August 2019
Eligible Countries: International
To Be Taken At (Country): Australia
About the Award: The scholarship is awarded based on a three-component application process, which will result in the successful applicant being awarded a scholarship offering a tuition waiver to the value of up to 6 subjects within one of the ICMS Master Degree programs commencing in October 2018.
- Applicants need to meet the ICMS entry requirements in English language proficiency for Master Degree level study.
- Applicants must have a GPA of 3.20 out of 5.0 from their previous undergraduate degree.
- This scholarship is available for both domestic and international students.
- Academic and English requirements
- Essay submission (minimum 1000 words)
Number of Awards: Not specified
Value of Award:
- This scholarship offers a tuition waiver to the value of up to 6 postgraduate subjects
- Partial Scholarships may be awarded. Subject to approval by ICMS Management.
Duration of Programme: 2 years
How to Apply:
Step 1: Download the application kit
Step 2: Academic and English requirements and essay due on 8August, 2019 (Australian Eastern Standard Time).
Required via post and email to:
International College of Management, Sydney
151 Darley Rd, Manly, NSW 2095
Award Providers: ICMS