University of Edinburgh Surgery Online Global Scholarships 2019/2020 for Students from Developing Countries
The University of Edinburgh will offer a number of scholarships for online learning Masters programmes for the academic year 2019-2020.
Application Deadline: 1st June 2019.
Eligible Countries: Countries in Africa, South Asia, Caribbean Islands, Pacific Islands, Central and South America.
To Be Taken At (Country): Scotland, UK
- The scholarships will be awarded to applicants who are accepted for admission on to the MSc Surgical Sciences (Online Learning) and ChM (Online Learning) General Surgery, Urology, Trauma & Orthopaedics, Vascular & Endovascular.
- Applicants must be resident in a country listed in the World Bank list of low income /lower middle income countries.
Number of Awards: Not specified
Value of Award: Each scholarship will cover full tuition fees with consideration being given to a contribution towards cost of internet access.
Duration of Programme: 2 years
How to Apply:
- Complete a EUCLID application – instructions on full application process can be found here: Edinburgh Surgery Online Courses Await feedback on application
- If eligible to join the course, you will be given a conditional offer, which you must accept.
- Complete the online application form for an Edinburgh Surgery Online Global Scholarship
- The deadline for submission is the 1st of June 2019
If your application for scholarship is successful and an IELTS exam is required to complete your EUCLID application, the cost will be met by the University of Edinburgh.
If the University’s criteria for English Language is met, you will be issued with an unconditional offer, which must also be accepted.
Hi! AfterSchoolAfrica believes in sharing value. If you have come across this opportunity, share with ONLY one person Today.