University of Edinburgh Global Online Learning Masters Scholarships 2022/2023 for Developing Countries
The University of Edinburgh will offer 12 scholarships for distance learning Masters programmes offered by the University.
Application Deadline: 6th June 2022 at 23:59 BST.
Offered annually? Yes
Eligible Countries: African and developing countries listed below
To be taken at (country): University of Edinburgh, UK
About Scholarship: The University of Edinburgh will offer scholarships for distance learning Master’s programmes offered by the University. Scholarships will be available for students pursuing any distance learning Master’s programme offered by the University.
- Scholarships will be available for students commencing in session 2022-2023 any online learning Masters programme offered by the University .
- Applicants should already have been offered a place at the University of Edinburgh and should have firmly accepted that offer or be intending to do so.
- Applicants must be both nationals of and resident in the countries listed below:
African Countries: Angola, Benin, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Central African Republic, Chad, Congo, Côte d’Ivoire, Ethiopia, Gambia, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Kenya, Liberia, Madagascar, Malawi, Mali, Mauritania, Mozambique, Niger, Papua New Guinea, Rwanda, Senegal, Sierra Leone, Somalia, Sudan, Tanzania, Togo, Uganda, Zambia, Zimbabwe
Other Developing Countries: Afghanistan, Bangladesh, Cambodia, Comoros, Eritrea, Haiti, India, Korea, Dem Rep, Kyrgyz Republic, Lao PDR, Mongolia, Myanmar, Nepal, Pakistan, São Tomé and Principe, Solomon Islands, Tajikistan, Timor-Leste, Uzbekistan, Vietnam, Yemen
Selection Criteria : The scholarship will be awarded broadly on the basis of academic merit. Candidates must have, or expect to obtain, a UK first class or 2:1 Honours degree at undergraduate level or the international equivalent.
Number of Scholarships: 12
Value of Scholarship: Each scholarship will cover the full tuition fees.
Duration of Scholarship: Normal duration of programme
How to Apply:
- In order to gain access to the scholarship application system applicants must have applied for admission to the University of Edinburgh. Please note that, following the submission of an application for admission, it can take up to five working days for all system checks to be completed and for access to be granted.
- The online scholarship application form is located in EUCLID and can be accessed via MyEd our web based information portal at https://www.myed.ed.ac.uk
- When logging in to MyEd, you will need your University User Name and password. If you require assistance, please go to http://www.ed.ac.uk/student-systems/support-guidance