A number of partial scholarships are available from the ITC Foundation Scholarship Programme, which will be awarded to applicants for the Master’s Spatial Engineering. Applicants must be residing in and being a national of a country listed on the OECD approved List of Recipients of Official Development Assistance.
Eligible Countries: Developing Countries
To Be Taken At (Country): The Netherlands
About the Award: The ITC Excellence Scholarship Programme is available for excellent students applying for ITC’s
Master’s Spatial Engineering.
Eligible Field of Study (Students must have a Bachelors degree in): Agriculture, forestry and fishery, Architecture and town planning, Environmental Sciences, Mathematics and computer sciences, Natural sciences, Other, Transport and communication.
Eligibility: Additional requirements for the application for the ITC Excellence Scholarship Programme include:
– Residing in and being a national of a country listed on the OECD approved List of Recipients of Official Development Assistance
– Having completed the Bachelor’s degree from a well-acknowledged university outside the Netherlands
– Academic performance among the top 10%
– English: IELTS 6.5
– Relevant background for the intended field of study
– Not eligible for support under the Dutch system of study grants and loans
Number of Awards: Not specified
Value of Award:
Duration of Program: 2 years
How to Apply: