Chinese Government Scholarship – Bilateral Program 2019 for International Students (Undergraduate, Masters, PhD)
Bilateral Program includes a full or partial scholarship established by Chinese Ministry of Education in accordance with educational exchange agreements or consensus between Chinese government and governments of other countries, institutions, universities or international organizations.
Application Deadline: 15th April 2019
Eligible Countries: International
To Be Taken At (Country): China
About the Award: The Bilateral Program supports undergraduate students, graduate students, general scholars and senior scholars. Undergraduate scholarship recipients must register for Chinese-taught credit courses. Graduate and non-degree scholarship students can register for either the Chinese-taught program or the English-taught program if applicable.
Type: Undergraduate, Masters, PhD
- Applicants must be a citizen of a country other than the People’s Republic of China, and be in good health.
- The requirements for applicants’ degree and age are that applicants must:
- be a high school graduate under the age of 25 when applying for the undergraduate programs;
- be a bachelor’s degree holder under the age of 35 when applying for the master’s programs;
- be a master’s degree holder under the age of 40 when applying for the doctoral programs;
- be under the age of 45 and have a high school diploma (or higher) when applying for the general scholar programs;
- be a master’s degree holder or an associate professor (or above) under the age of 50 when applying for the senior scholar programs.
Number of Awards: Not specified
Value of Award: The Bilateral Program provides both full scholarships and partial scholarships.
Duration of Program:
- Undergraduate students: 4-7years
- Master’s students: 2-5 years
- Doctoral students: 3-6 years
- General scholars: up to 2 years
- Senior scholars: up to 2 years
How to Apply:
- Step 1 – Apply to the dispatching authorities for overseas study of your home country for CGS opportunity;
- Step 2 – Apply to your target university for the Pre-admission Letter once recommended by the dispatching authorities as an eligible candidate (you will receive an Award Letter for CGS Candidate);
- Step 3 – Complete the online application procedure at CGS Information Management System for International Students (Visit http://www.csc.edu.cn/studyinchina or http://www.campuschina.org and click “Application Online” to log in), submit online the completed Application Form for Chinese Government Scholarship, and print a hard copy. You should consult the dispatching authorities for overseas study of your home country for Instructions of CGS Information Management System for International Students and Agency Number;
- Step 4 – Submit all of your application documents to the dispatching authorities of your home country before the deadline.
It is important to find out the Application documents required on the Program Webpage (see Link below) before applying.
Hi! AfterSchoolAfrica believes in sharing value. If you have come across this opportunity, share with ONLY one person Today.
Watch Interesting Videos from Our Channel
How to Apply to Win DAAD Scholarship in Germany
15 Inspiring Lessons from 5 African Billionaires for Young People
How to Apply For Commonwealth Scholarship – Tips To Apply To Win